Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattel

Re: 60min Flow Trades for the Week: Saint's Method

Pattel..thanx a lot for charts ...

i have just a small query about long taken at 25/03...the high of 12 bar chart is 2988 acc to my chart & high of 3.30 bar is 2995..so , how long is triggered by 8 points only..

next day nifty open above our SAR ..so long will be above 5 min bar of 26..

is there something that i am missing ?

thanx & regards

vineet
Vineet,
I can't call it as EOD reversal as short was triggered previous day :). Price tried to go down with that 1pm bar and then it was totally negated in next 3 bars and i reversed on 3.30 bar not exactly a pivot break as i have shown in the charts. Got a keen eye vineet.

ThE HaMmEr

greaat charts pattel sir :thumb:

sorry for posting so late...was a bit caught upp :eek:

i will b stopping out if half of that 60 min bar is negated......

but please pattel sir can u throw sum lite on y the reversal there at the half of WRB ...... ??

personally i wud prefer to go short below that WRB coz it will b false breakout......and bulls will b caught in action ....

regards

neeraj

Pattel

greaat charts pattel sir :thumb:

sorry for posting so late...was a bit caught upp :eek:

i will b stopping out if half of that 60 min bar is negated......

but please pattel sir can u throw sum lite on y the reversal there at the half of WRB ...... ??

personally i wud prefer to go short below that WRB coz it will b false breakout......and bulls will b caught in action ....

regards

neeraj
Neeraj,
Thats something new, which saint has talked about in commodities thread and few other places too but this this the first chance to apply this concept. This is especially for huge giant WRB's like the one we got for ABAN.

when you get a huge bar move.......raise sar points to below the low of that particular bar(if more aggressive,divide the bar into 4 and place stops at the 25% mark of the big bar).
Yes,MJ,Correct..first time we have had this in the 60min Flow in a really long time.But yes,at 50% reverse.

Will make your stomach go queasy though to take a short after such a bullish move.

Saint

Pattel

If the NIFTY crosses the the hurdle of 3150, which are the scrips to track for the 60min flow that can contribute to the next move?

Banking and Reliance have moved up a lot in the current rally.

Would it be capital goods like ABB?

Any opinions.
Rahul,
This method is basically be in trade all the time (short or long) doesn't matter whether Nifty is @ 2300 or 6300. So scrip selection is not based on nifty levels and how much it raised from recent low etc. If ABB has a nice flow backtest few months and arrive at a good filter and start trading paper and put real money to trade.

-Pattel

Good charts and great discussion, Pattel and neeraj. Very happy to see such exchange of trading ideas in such healthy way... well done...

Smart_trade

Status
Not open for further replies.