Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Live discussion Saint's - 60 minute flow

No one is posting now a days...is no one trading this method now???
All the "old boys" are trading this method either on nifty future or stock futures or both ...but this method all have understood so not much of discussion I guess....some interest was there which got shifted to the other forum....but if you have any querry,feel free to post here...seniors will certainly help.

End of week charts are posted in Rakesh's "trades for the week" thread...but looking at the responce there seriously wondering whether anyone is deriving any benefit and if not whether it is serving any purpose or it is a waste of time for the persons who take efforts to post the charts....posting a chart takes minimum 40 min for each chart.......

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

jatayoo

All the "old boys" are trading this method either on nifty future or stock futures or both ...but this method all have understood so not much of discussion I guess....some interest was there which got shifted to the other forum....but if you have any querry,feel free to post here...seniors will certainly help.

End of week charts are posted in Rakesh's "trades for the week" thread...but looking at the responce there seriously wondering whether anyone is deriving any benefit and if not whether it is serving any purpose or it is a waste of time for the persons who take efforts to post the charts....posting a chart takes minimum 40 min for each chart.......

Best wishes,

Smart_trade
Yes ST 'Da'
I am following that thread and do revert to 60 min charts intraday with the 30 min TF.:clapping::clapping:

Re: 60min Flow Trades for the Week: Saint's Method

ST Da
In the 'adds' is the fill 5 points?
Similarly are the 'Mf' and 'sf' the same as the 30 min method?:clapping::clapping:
We use a filter of 20 when there is a gap opening.

There is no moving filter here....Reversal filter between 14 and 18,Add filter between 5 to 8 .Everyone using different combination.

ST

hi friends

i want to learn 60 min flow in detal...... i hav got some idea frm other forums........ the mother thread here at TJ is very vast..... is there ne other way to learn this strategy.......

cheers

hi friends

i want to learn 60 min flow in detal...... i hav got some idea frm other forums........ the mother thread here at TJ is very vast..... is there ne other way to learn this strategy.......

cheers
Go to tradersaint dot com and go to school section there. You will get all theory material there all at one place ....

Good luck...

Smart_trade

No ST, all your effort of posting 60 min flow trade of weekly is very useful. Just because its not having active discussion people are reluctant to post. But for people who are new like me its the only learning place and more importantly confirming place. Thanks for all you support.

Regards

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

VJAY

Dear ST,
Can you please tell sar for long now.Now days you are not seen on messanger.

Regards
VJAY

Status
Not open for further replies.