Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Live discussion Saint's - 60 minute flow

Dear ST,
Can you please tell sar for long now.Now days you are not seen on messanger.

Regards
VJAY
Hi VJAY,

Sorry,saw yr post very late....

I ferget to log into messenger if the market and trading require more of my attention but will try to be on line most of the time :)

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

sir i have read teach a man how to fish by saint but can you please tell me what is a 60minute chart and what is a 5 minute chart where to learn about it? what to do next after reading teach a man how to fish

sir i have read teach a man how to fish by saint but can you please tell me what is a 60minute chart and what is a 5 minute chart where to learn about it? what to do next after reading teach a man how to fish
Go to tradersaint.com and go to school section and study 60 min and miniflow methods .

60 min chart is an indraday chart in which each bar or candle is of 60 min and 5 min chart is a intraday chart where each bar or candle is of 5 min duration....

From your questions,it appears you have not understood the charts.....Please read the initial few pages of Teach a Man to fish...thread once more before going further.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade

Hi,
I'm just wondering, what was the last position in Nifty according to this system. I mean was it to long or was it to short. And if it was in short position then what can one do in market movment like today. It was not even 60 seconds trading happened today. How can one reverse his trade?? I am still learning this method, so any one throwing light on above issue would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Hi,
I'm just wondering, what was the last position in Nifty according to this system. I mean was it to long or was it to short. And if it was in short position then what can one do in market movment like today. It was not even 60 seconds trading happened today. How can one reverse his trade?? I am still learning this method, so any one throwing light on above issue would be appreciated.
Thank you.
It was long position in Nifty Futures as per method....but many must have gone flat because of huge uncertainty of election results....No one had any reason to be short....You get such days once in 5 years....:)

Smart_trade

jamit_05

Re: 60min Flow Trades for the Week: Saint's Method

ST Sir,

Pls see the chart in the attachment where I have marked the shorts (and its adds) in Red Line and the SAR to long in Blue Line.

My doubt is, on the second red line my SAR (at HOD on 20/5) seems to be same as the SAR for the first red line.
So where am I wrong... a) Is it not a correct pivot low, hence no add? Or b) Should the sar be moved to that doji bar (5th bar on 20/5)?

Thanks a lot..

regards,
Amit.

PS: Pls provide just a few more answers in the days to get me started with 60 min flow... Tks :)

Last edited:

ST Sir,

Pls see the chart in the attachment where I have marked the shorts (and its adds) in Red Line and the SAR to long in Blue Line.

My doubt is, on the second red line my SAR (at HOD on 20/5) seems to be same as the SAR for the first red line.
So where am I wrong... a) Is it not a correct pivot low, hence no add? Or b) Should the sar be moved to that doji bar (5th bar on 20/5)?

Thanks a lot..

regards,
Amit.

PS: Pls provide just a few more answers in the days to get me started with 60 min flow... Tks :)
a ) Yes Amit, not a PL because to make it qualify as a PL I should get the high of the lowest bar (here PL bar) to be taken out....this woulld have given you a PH and a place to trail your stop but we had inside bar instead so the swing was never reversed to up..just sideways movement ....not a good place to add as the stop is not trailing down....

b) SAR should not be moved to high of doji bar...no reason...

3rd red line gives you better place to add with stop trailed down...

Your questions are most welcome....

Best wishes,

Smart_trade

jamit_05

Hello Senior and ST Sir,

Have one chart in the attachment. I understood the explaination regarding pivots and have used this knowledge in further study of charts.

In the attachment is an Aban hourly chart. Pls let me know if I have made any wrong entries or have wrongly placed SAR or if any concept is amiss.

Tks

PS: Another clear chart is also attached, would assist the examiner is drawing lines and clearly pointing out any correction.

Last edited:

jamit_05

We had a gap opening today in Nifty Futures. We were long when we went into today's session in the morning. The gap was up gap,in the direction of our position. We waited for first 5 min bar to get completed. This was a red candle and as per gap rules,we went short below the low of this first 5 min bar - gap filter.

We are still short.

This is just to update our position in NF.

Best Wishes,

Smart_trade
ST Sir,

A question. Regarding this above concept of Gaps.

If the situation is reverse. We were short instead of long and there was a gap down... and the first bar of day is green... do we go long over this green bar? Or does this concept apply only for uptrends?

Status
Not open for further replies.