Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

Dear Saint,

No hurries... when you are back to India after the vacation... please tell how 3747- to be taken as reversal point in ABAN? Coz, I cannot find it on the chart :(
I can see low of the last candle of 17th as 3756 and before that a pivot low of 3730

I again say... No hurries... please enjoy your vacation now... and then answer after you are back...
I just keep the question in the queue :)

Regards

How to distinguish minor or major pivots. Is it necessary for recognising a low as pivot low that pivot high needs to be taken out? I have read Saint's thread. But may be I am missing some thing. If you can kindly point out any post, I will be thankful.

Yes and no,LVG........If a high is taken out,then clear cut pivot formed....no probs there.

But presuming we get a high on NF,then we had 3-4 bars down and then it went on to put in 3 or 4 bars up,and formed a lower pivot high.......then again that is a Pivot.

But when we have 6-7 bars down,and then 2 bars up,and then a bar down,and then goes on to yake out that measely "pivot".......nope,that not a pivot,none of those tiny little pivots is that Pivot we mean.

Saint

Dear Saint,

No hurries... when you are back to India after the vacation... please tell how 3747- to be taken as reversal point in ABAN? Coz, I cannot find it on the chart :(
I can see low of the last candle of 17th as 3756 and before that a pivot low of 3730

I again say... No hurries... please enjoy your vacation now... and then answer after you are back...
I just keep the question in the queue :)

Regards

MB,

2 bar back stop........most ,if not all trades in ABAN are using the 2 bar back stop and reverse method.

Saint

milkyblack

Yes and no,LVG........If a high is taken out,then clear cut pivot formed....no probs there.

But presuming we get a high on NF,then we had 3-4 bars down and then it went on to put in 3 or 4 bars up,and formed a lower pivot high.......then again that is a Pivot.

But when we have 6-7 bars down,and then 2 bars up,and then a bar down,and then goes on to yake out that measely "pivot".......nope,that not a pivot,none of those tiny little pivots is that Pivot we mean.

Saint
Thanks Saint, very clear with the chart :)
You are really wonderful.
Regards

milkyblack

MB,

2 bar back stop........most ,if not all trades in ABAN are using the 2 bar back stop and reverse method.

Saint
Saint Thanks a lottttt for replying while on the move...
2bar method system basis is yesterdays i.e. 17th last hour candle low was 3756(in my chart) and prior to that 3743(in my chart)
It looks like I have some problem with the data :(
I assume you are reffering to the pen ultimate 60min candle of yesterday i.e. 3pm bar...

Thanks again :)

Regards

Saint Thanks a lottttt for replying while on the move...
2bar method system basis is yesterdays i.e. 17th last hour candle low was 3756(in my chart) and prior to that 3743(in my chart)
It looks like I have some problem with the data :(
I assume you are reffering to the pen ultimate 60min candle of yesterday i.e. 3pm bar...

Thanks again :)

Regards
ah,3743 in yours.....3747 in mine.Yep,3pm bar low.

Saint

Hi Saint,
I am also a Technical Analyst in one of the top 8 leading firm in India. For the first time I have read your article very deeply. You really have sound knowledge and further you have good trading plan. Our main focus should by " How to day trade and how to select stocks for the day trade" because nearly 75% of the volume is generated by day traders. So the art of Day trading and finding important stocks is very necessary so every trader can get profit from it. I hope you may do some new in this regard.
Thanks,
Arjun

lvgandhi

Saint
Thanks for your clarification. Enjoy your vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.