Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
MB,

The high of this sideways consolidation of 4283.9 is your reversal to the long side.

Saint

milkyblack

MB,

The high of this sideways consolidation of 4283.9 is your reversal to the long side.

Saint
Got it Saint, Thanks for posting! But what to do now, I mean in this case of expiry... such a huge gap b/w the two months futures... shall we go long on the next month future... irrespective of the "huge" price difference?

Regards

milkyblack

Hello all,

Code:
Completed June Series

Number	Trade	Level	SL	Initial Risk	P/L(Close)	Remarks

5	Short	4505-	4284+	Closed		+221		Expiry Day

4	Long	4499+	4505-	Closed		+6		 Gap down

3	Short	4640-	4499+	Closed		+141

2	Long	4636+	4640-	Closed		+4

1	Short	4826-	4727+	Closed		+190

Total booked P/L = +562pts

SamFisher

Hi satya_pinku2003, milkyblack and the inspirational Saint,
First of all thanks for Saint to comming up with the great idea, I have almost gone thru all the posts you have done in traderji (and they are real treasure).

Secondly hat's off to 'the satya_pinku2003 and milkyblack team' for implementing the idea!. I also want to also jump into this thread:p

But I have following doubts...
Yes Satya, now after making fresh lows we can consider that! But I have just brought down the SL to 2 bar method to 4255+...
How is this 2bar SL is decided? I believe its from some point 2 bars backwords in 60 min chart. Please clarify.

MB,
Saint
Why is the 4283.9 act as the reversal point? Is it because it is PH at the time of posting this message and NF trying to break it?

Please clarify.

Last edited:

milkyblack

Hi satya_pinku2003, milkyblack and the inspirational Saint,
First of all thanks for Saint to comming up with the great idea, I have almost gone thru all the posts you have done in traderji (and they are real treasure).

Secondly hat's off to 'the satya_pinku2003 and milkyblack team' for implementing the idea!. I also want to also jump into this thread

But I have following doubts...

How is this 2bar SL is decided? I believe its from some point 2 bars backwords in 60 min chart. Please clarify.

Why is the 4283.9 act as the reversal point? Is it because it is PH at the time of posting this message and NF trying to break it?

Please clarify.
First of all..... this NF 60 is an idea of Satya... I am just doing kinda clerical job in this :D masterminds is Saint... NF 60 idea generator is Satya... :)

4283.9 I do not know... I hope when Saint gets a bit free to explain... :eek:

Yes 2 bar from the current lowest low bar backwards.

Regards

SamFisher

First of all..... this NF 60 is an idea of Satya... I am just doing kinda clerical job in this :D masterminds is Saint... NF 60 idea generator is Satya... :)

4283.9 I do not know... I hope when Saint gets a bit free to explain... :eek:

Yes 2 bar from the current lowest low bar backwards.

Regards
Thanks milkyblack, that is a good oppertunity to learn as a 'Clerk' than an officer.

But ofcourse I am not even close to Clerk at the moment. But I will learn from all the great players like you and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.