Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Satyen

Hello All yesterday Pivot Break But due to July seriese confused bit

Did not have julyseriese chart while Nifty Broke Pivot on june Seriese last date So it is bit confusion whether we take this trade long or not

chart attached

Last edited:

Satyen

Hi satya_pinku2003, milkyblack and the inspirational Saint,
First of all thanks for Saint to comming up with the great idea, I have almost gone thru all the posts you have done in traderji (and they are real treasure).

Secondly hat's off to 'the satya_pinku2003 and milkyblack team' for implementing the idea!. I also want to also jump into this thread:p

But I have following doubts...

How is this 2bar SL is decided? I believe its from some point 2 bars backwords in 60 min chart. Please clarify.

Why is the 4283.9 act as the reversal point? Is it because it is PH at the time of posting this message and NF trying to break it?

Please clarify.

Hi your most welcome friend here we are trying to leran hope you will also post your veiws

Regards
Satya

Satyen

First of all..... this NF 60 is an idea of Satya... I am just doing kinda clerical job in this :D masterminds is Saint... NF 60 idea generator is Satya... :)

4283.9 I do not know... I hope when Saint gets a bit free to explain... :

Yes 2 bar from the current lowest low bar backwards.

Regards
you are Idea Executer :):)

thanks again

Regards
Satya

Hello All yesterday Pivot Break But due to July seriese confused bit

Did not have julyseriese chart while Nifty Broke Pivot on june Seriese last date So it is bit confusion whether we take this trade long or not

chart attached
Either way,Satya......we are out last few min on Options Exp Day and back in the following day.

In this case,pivot break happened last 20min of the trade........that means out of shorts there .....and no longs till next day.

The real challenge is:Today,do we enter long or short?

Saint

milkyblack

Either way,Satya......we are out last few min on Options Exp Day and back in the following day.

In this case,pivot break happened last 20min of the trade........that means out of shorts there .....and no longs till next day.

Saint
Saint,

Entering long will be good today, as the Risk associated is good... This is my view... You plz correct me :)

Regards

Satyen

Saint

We wait for first 5 min either way it break out we trade in that direction

For Long we have Stop at days low for short we have stop at prev pivot high

Regards
Satya

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.