Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ABAN's moves are like that........it's vertical most of the time.2 Bar method here and most of its moves.Stop yesterday of 3126,entered short at 3106 when taken out.

Saint

milkyblack

ABAN's moves are like that........it's vertical most of the time.2 Bar method here and most of its moves.Stop yesterday of 3126,entered short at 3106 when taken out.

Saint
OMG you short 4m yesterday :) then fine ! You getting aggressive in trading nowdays Saint :D ;) Good to see!

Regards

kenneth

Hi
Kenneth If you have coded this then please back test it and share it

Regards
Satya
Asishda/Satya

I have not coded or backtested. I have copied the code available in Ami library and changed a little to give the pivots. In addition I have copied Kartik's piviot code and Asish's indicator code with 144 WMA.

Regards
Ken

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Asishda/Satya

I have not coded or backtested. I have copied the code available in Ami library and changed a little to give the pivots. In addition I have copied Kartik's piviot code and Asish's indicator code with 144 WMA.

Regards
Ken
can you please post the code you are using?

milkyblack

ABAN out 2995 ... -35pts ... low risk trade did not work !!!

Regards
Never take a trade against Saint :D (I was not against though.... Did not knw Saint was short :eek:)

Saint, I assumed this 3009 candle to be the 2 bar back!And thought it was a low risk one so took it!
Will be careful next time onwards!
Wht is the reversal for long now for ABAN? Will it be 3099+ or 3065+ or some other :confused:
Same question to you, as Satya, how do you scan stocks suitable for 60 min....

Regards

Never take a trade against Saint :D (I was not against though.... Did not knw Saint was short :eek:)

Saint, I assumed this 3009 candle to be the 2 bar back!And thought it was a low risk one so took it!
Will be careful next time onwards!
Wht is the reversal for long now for ABAN? Will it be 3099+ or 3065+ or some other :confused:
Same question to you, as Satya, how do you scan stocks suitable for 60 min....

Regards
Shall post updates later......

ABAN:Stop and Reverse 2 bars back on the hourly----3053----will revert to long if 3073 is triggerred,else remaining short.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.