Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep forgetting......apologies again.

No 2 bar method in NIFTY FUTS,...only pivot play.We came to this conclusion some time back.

Tried...it doesn't work.Allow it to tell us what to do using pivots.In that,we may have to give up all gains of yesterday.But that's part of 60min trading.

Saint

Satyen

Oh!!! What a relief Saint, i was confused myself....had it in mind that it does not (2 bar method)work in Nifty, but when u agreed with Milky , I had the confusion!!! Thanks again for a timely post!!!
Satya had mentioned it, but i again contradicted him too!!!!:D
Best regards...
R K Karnani
ps. : Do expect me to drop in at your place with pen and paper for clarifications!!!!! Such a nice gesture on your part!!! Thanks.:D
Hi RK if you are seriously planing to go to Saints place then its a advance request to share all you will learned about this method :)

Regards
Satya

debdeeps

I stand corrected friend!!! Saint has clarified that 2 bar method does not work well in Nifty Futures!!!
Thanks.
R K K
Dear RK Sir, Thanks for pointing it clearly. So we can conclude that if 2 bar method doesn't work for NF then our SL remains the same i.e 3940 NF.

milkyblack

I keep forgetting......apologies again.

No 2 bar method in NIFTY FUTS,...only pivot play.We came to this conclusion some time back.

Tried...it doesn't work.Allow it to tell us what to do using pivots.In that,we may have to give up all gains of yesterday.But that's part of 60min trading.

Saint
Great Thanks for letting us know right on time :)

Regards

Satyen

Hey man, its a fantastic idea to do it, may never materialise... but very frankly seriously considering it!!!! And it goes without saying that all i GET from him shall be for all to share!!!
If and when a programme is finalised, would colloect the doubts from all and maybe have a conference at predecided time to 'extract' the maximum from Saint!!!

Hope it does not get you worried... how many are coming!!!! :D
Joking ofcourse.. but Saint i am serious about 'trying' to meet you!!!

On past analysis on stocks and NF find your system FANTASTIC!!!!
Your target of 2000% is possible and does not seem a whimsical figure at all
!

I know you are working on this method hope you will share your veiws/thoughts and final rule

Regards
Satya

lalpar

Yes Lalith it does turn out to be an excellent call!!!! :)
Congrats!!! BTW, what is ur tgt and SL for this trade!!??
i have squared my trade at 3885 gain of 82 points..Will not be trading for the day...As I have got what I want infact much more than that....

This week has been a good week with gain of 155 points...My target is for 100 points per week....

Will be waiting for a 100% confirmation beofre i trade..As of now just wait and watch mood :)

Regards

Lalith

Prabhjeet

Saint you really embarassed me when you asked for apologies:eek:, I understand that you have to work real hard now a days as there are more people trading your methodology than ever before, really sorry for all th troubles I am creating for you.

Anyways I am posting the chart of JP Assoc with the Pivot that I considered to be valid with a red cicle at around 158.

And one more question, are you playing Pivots with 2bar back method in JP Assoc

Saint you really embarassed me when you asked for apologies:eek:, I understand that you have to work real hard now a days as there are more people trading your methodology than ever before, really sorry for all th troubles I am creating for you.

Anyways I am posting the chart of JP Assoc with the Pivot that I considered to be valid with a red cicle at around 158.

And one more question, are you playing Pivots with 2bar back method in JP Assoc
Not a pivot,Prabhjeet......if that bar at least made a higher high,or we had another 1-2 bars sideways......then probably.

That not a pivot in this case.

And with JP....only pivots.Unless you get that vertical move with multiple down WRB.

Saint

Status
Not open for further replies.