Going With The 60min Flow!!!

Which Futures do u all trade with real Money?

• MiniNifty

Votes: 28 40.6%
  • Nifty

Votes: 50 72.5%
  • Aban

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • L&T

Votes: 18 26.1%
  • Hdil

Votes: 6 8.7%
  • JP asso

• RIL

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Relcap

Votes: 11 15.9%
  • Suzlon

• Educomp

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

milkyblack

Hello all,

NF for July 17th

Code:
July Series

Number	Trade	Level	SL	Initial Risk	P/L(Close)	Remarks

9	Short	4086-	3901+	+185		+288	

8	Long	3890+	4086-	Closed		+196		

7	Short	4017-	3890+	Closed		+127		Gap down

6	Long 	3922+	4017-	Closed		+95		Low of consolidation

5	Short	3863-	3922+	Closed		-59

4	Long	3914+	3858-	Closed		-56		Not taken a/c gap

3	Short	4127-	3914+	Closed		+213

2	Long	4152+	4127-	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

1	Short	4127-	4152+	Closed		-25		Gap Intraday

Total booked P/L = +466
Regards

milkyblack

The Nifty Future may open above the SL/reversal level today!!! If it does, what is our action?
Do we exit shorts and go long immediately ?
Wait for 5 minutes and reverse the shorts and go long above the high made by the first 5 minutes!!?
Bcoz if it does open above the SL lelvel it shall open with a GAP UP.... do we follow the gap rules?

Any views on this scenario is welcome!!!
Hello RK sir,

Yes it looks like gap up opening is there for the day! But how much and do we consider that ? IFF opens above our SL area + 10(at least) then we will consider gap rules... As then it will open above the resistance and will qualify as visual gap!
But that is something like 3 percent from the close! Lets see.
Yes in that case we wait for the 1st 5 min candle to get FORMED and then either carry on with our shorts in case we break the low or revert to longs if we are able to crack the high! Giving room of 10points atleast would be prudent :)

Regards

milkyblack

RK Sir,

One more thing I would like to add! As you mentioned you are trading the Mini NF for trial purpose now... be careful with the SL... I mean it sometimes give false ones! It is better for the NF to give a buy/sell signal and on then you take your equivalent position on the mini...

Just my view on it :)

Regards

milkyblack

SGX trading at 3970! So there will be a gap up (looks like that atleast)

Gap rules to be followed!

EVEN IF TAKEN BOTH THE SIDES LIKE THE 1st TRADE OF THIS SERIES!

Regards

debdeeps

Hello RK sir,

Yes it looks like gap up opening is there for the day! But how much and do we consider that ? IFF opens above our SL area + 10(at least) then we will consider gap rules... As then it will open above the resistance and will qualify as visual gap!
But that is something like 3 percent from the close! Lets see.
Yes in that case we wait for the 1st 5 min candle to get FORMED and then either carry on with our shorts in case we break the low or revert to longs if we are able to crack the high! Giving room of 10points atleast would be prudent :)

Regards
Looks like Nifty will open more than 3903+10, in this case we will wait for 5 min bar to form, if Nifty is able to crake the 5 min high in the next bar we will go long else keep holding shorts. Am I correct milky?

lvgandhi

Dear Satya and MB,
I request both of you to make a summary of rules of entry, exit, trailing stop losses taking into account various contingencies like gap opening, various types of gap opening as sticky in the beginning of thread at the week end. This will be helpful as reference for persons like me to follow in case of doubt and newcomers it will be good learning tool.
Saint may like to correct. This will avoid lot of recurring posts for clarification.

milkyblack

Thanks for the input!! I do track it per Nifty and exit enter seeing the Nifty Fut levels!!!

So after a HUGE GAP UP... now is the high of todays first 5 minutes is our reversal/SL!!!!???

SL and reversal at 3970!!!!!

Is this correct????
Yes so far 3960 + 10 :)

Our shorts still surviving :)

Regards

rkkarnani

Will it be prudent to consider the high of Bars at 11 AM, 1 PM and 2 PM as a Resistance zone : The high being almost same at : 3924, 3920 and 3927 respectively!!!!
AND reverse aur short above this level + space!!!!
The difference of todays high of 3960 and the above mentioned high is a mere ~30 points!!!! My sense is that we wait for the trigger above todays high to reverse!!!

Made this post as it came as a doubt and am seeking views from others...
becoz had this difference between todays high and this level would have been say 100 points... what would be our action or should be our action!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.