Haresh Options Trading diary

Normally Infy options lose value both way on the results day. So maybe you should get out the first thing in the morning on Monday.
I think there is no need to give any attention to any of his questions, as he tries to fool the people here. He did that in the past in this thread and he starts to do it again. Forget him as it really starts to look that he only wants to get attention to this thread and his trades and nothing more. May an other one who needs followers and once a day in the future comes up with: Kindly contact me here.... :D and I will tell you my trading system in the bla bla :rofl:

I think there is no need to give any attention to any of his questions, as he tries to fool the people here. He did that in the past in this thread and he starts to do it again. Forget him as it really starts to look that he only wants to get attention to this thread and his trades and nothing more. May an other one who needs followers and once a day in the future comes up with: Kindly contact me here.... :D and I will tell you my trading system in the bla bla :rofl:
His questions, yes, but the answers maybe read by the other members and they may benefit by it or offer their own comments which will benefit me :D

His questions, yes, but the answers maybe read by the other members and they may benefit by it or offer their own comments which will benefit me :D
No need to give any answers in dept to such kind of posters. We have so many sections here which do answer such questions. I do not need him in any way and you do not need him in any way.

Such posters are very good for the forum to get more hits and thats how they are used to the best for the forum. :)

If you please leave this thread it should be fine :D I'll never ask suggestion in TJ :D
Yes I work do I've to show my Id card :D
Good luck and further all the best to what ever you do.

Normally Infy options lose value both way on the results day. So maybe you should get out the first thing in the morning on Monday.
So Haresh, did you get out of this ?? It has travelled from 58 to 16 so far.