Haresh Options Trading diary

nitingosavi

It still seems like a bear market rally. Buying and holding CEs doesn't seem like a good idea to me.
IMO, it will be a bear if 8240 not broken :D
my god... I am thinking exactly apposite !
bear market is over, some bumps n dumps may come.
but tight range killing premiums.. I am exiting the calls in some profit and buying it at end of day... atleast its working for time being.. lets see.

one final jerk ... upwards ... I am waiting for that !

but tight range killing premiums.. I am exiting the calls in some profit and buying it at end of day... atleast its working for time being.. lets see.

Don't know bro,
Some analysts are saying FII buying options calls & Futures of Nifty
Not sure how much true it is and do not know how to check it.

And one of our fellow member is saying the same that FII buying since last few days

I will exit half it is one more green like today and will wait further
invested more than 1500 CE

Yes, maybe one final jerk upwards, maybe 8300, but it is still a bear market rally. I think that October end will see bearishness return.

nitingosavi

Don't know bro,
Some analysts are saying FII buying options calls & Futures of Nifty
Not sure how much true it is and do not know how to check it.

And one of our fellow member is saying the same that FII buying since last few days

I will exit half it is one more green like today and will wait further
invested more than 1500 CE
that data is available on NSE site.

from 12th oct to 14th oct FII's index fut long position is reducing. and short positions adding open interest. although the long and short OI in index futures have a very big difference. longs are almost double than short... but this doesn't tells us the direction.
DII's surprisingly adding index fut longs last 3 days. but their OI is far less than FII's.. no comparison.
if Clients = retailers.. they are the biggest short position holders in index fut shorts.

lets see what all it means !!:) markets will let us know ! todays data I haven't seen yet.

right now very much busy with my crude and NG longs in MCX.. both have inventory data today :((

lets see what all it means !!:)((
Charts, fundamentals, market correlations, time frame you trade, strategy, MM. Just to mention some of what it means. But surely nothing which is magical.

nitingosavi

Charts, fundamentals, market correlations, time frame you trade, strategy, MM. Just to mention some of what it means. But surely nothing which is magical.
yes DAN sir,

its nothing magical... !
its PRACTICAL !! profit .. or LOSS !

choose your boat !..
I never wright options .. but this time I am willing to wright both !!.. but I wont ! once I was cruelly punished ! so no writing !

I will always choose limited loss unlimited profit...
NO OPTION WRITING !

I am going g to PM you DAN sir, I have delivery of say 15-20 lots of Tata motors...and some others (in cash) how I can earn ! I hope there will be a reply

@Nitingosavi

Easy. Nothing personal. OK. :)

You do fine by what you do, so just easy. :thumb:

My PM is not open. So you not have to try it.

But nevertheless regarding about this: If there is some thing what ever, you can post it. Do not even worry or think about it.

Now if you like or want to sell options, just be careful how you do it and how you want to do it. (MM and option strategy just to mention two ways to care about it)

Dan / :)

nitingosavi

@Nitingosavi

Easy. Nothing personal. OK. :)

You do fine by what you do, so just easy. :thumb:

My PM is not open. So you not have to try it.

But nevertheless regarding about this: If there is some thing what ever, you can post it. Do not even worry or think about it.

Now if you like or want to sell options, just be careful how you do it and how you want to do it. (MM and option strategy just to mention two ways to care about it)

Dan / :)
ummm.
there is nothing personnel !

why PM (?) ...actualy no need !
I know You are master of option strategies. and I want "to learn how to write call(s)" of some specific stocks , which you have in delivery.. in multiple lot size (in cash)!! so I choosed tatamotors!