Holy Grail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per day

Dear all members senior or junior,
I am going to complete tesing of my owned designed trading system for intraday Nifty Future trading to earn 2000-20000 per day and If my testing shows same consistant result for some more days. Then i will be giving my trading system to Traderji all members.
Thanks and Regards,
Arjun Bhishm
My rule of life=" If you make one rule and follow it in every condition then you are going to be successful". But rule should have a scientific base. I

U

uasish

Re: HoliGrail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per da

arjunbhishm,

Welcome to the forum.Your intention is very noble.May God give you determination to stick to your Goal.

Asish

beginner_av

Re: HoliGrail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per da

many people (not hinting at asishda above) will bless you, beg of you, decide to sleep with you ??? (ya including males) to get your system. consistent results in a market with one system (other than self adaptive, but is there such a perfect thing out there without any human intervention?) is a fallacy as nothing in the market is consistent!
btw why dont u trade your own system?
I am sure that even at the lowest band you can surely see how much 2000*240 amounts to. now even if you have another 15 days of 20000, this adds up to 780000 pa. Wow! You are a genius.

Last edited:

2000- 20000 per day not a bad idia if wee can make it, the total trading day's in a amonth are 20, so per month 40000 - 400000.
it cant be better then this.

but i would like to know about capital. wat should be ouer initial investment capital ?
Ali

biyasc

Dear all members senior or junior,
I am going to complete tesing of my owned designed trading system for intraday Nifty Future trading to earn 2000-20000 per day and If my testing shows same consistant result for some more days. Then i will be giving my trading system to Traderji all members.
Thanks and Regards,
Arjun Bhishm
My rule of life=" If you make one rule and follow it in every condition then you are going to be successful". But rule should have a scientific base. I
best of luck.

D

darsh_goswami

many people (not hinting at asishda above) will bless you, beg of you, decide to sleep with you ??? (ya including males) to get your system.
LOLZ ,..Is it so AV?? Then i m having plenty (only for Females) .. just kiddin ,..

consistent results in a market with one system (other than self adaptive, but is there such a perfect thing out there without any human intervention?) is a fallacy as nothing in the market is consistent!
Again is it so ?? Ask Ashishda ,.. he owns good systems which can work on any market.. may be ur saying nothing in the market is consistent.. but i think Systems are always consistent... Coz it doesnt have human Err.. or emotions... or greed .......

btw why dont u trade your own system?
I am sure that even at the lowest band you can surely see how much 2000*240 amounts to. now even if you have another 15 days of 20000, this adds up to 780000 pa. Wow! You are a genius.
It always seems difficult to trade with a system, coz it consists human error ,... To follow a system 100% is the task of bravery ( atleast i think so..)
And AV,.. no hard feelings but i know some people in this world who are trading with their own designed systems and they are minting more money then u have calculated... Do not UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE PLEASE.. If u cant respect then u dont need to disrespect also neither u need to make fun of what he says.... let him try atleast and after seeing his performance u can critisize what ever u want to ... DO NOT DE-MOTIVATE.

Arjun... All the best ,... Will be watchin u ...
Regards,..
Darsh

beginner_av

Again is it so ?? Ask Ashishda ,.. he owns good systems which can work on any market.. may be ur saying nothing in the market is consistent.. but i think Systems are always consistent... Coz it doesnt have human Err.. or emotions... or greed .......
sorry to disappoint you, but I have real doubts about your comments on systems. NO good system works on any market forever, cos markets change and you have to constantly "work" on your system. MOreoevr a system that exploits some inefficiency goes out at some point due to a variety of factors. If you have one system, that works in ANY market, then you have found the perfect bot and you can retire. This is different from building a collection of systems and use algo/heuristics to pick up the systems to be used under different mkt conditions. The most common reasons that trading systems fail is that they try to do the same thing in different market conditions. Remember a reoptimized system is also not the same as the original one as the peak and troughs shift constantly after every reopt.
[/QUOTE]

It always seems difficult to trade with a system, coz it consists human error ,... To follow a system 100% is the task of bravery ( atleast i think so..)
Did not understand how systems can consist of human error as thats what its supposed to eliminate. There are times when systems are overridden. Can you tell me why?

And AV,.. no hard feelings but i know some people in this world who are trading with their own designed systems and they are minting more money then u have calculated... Do not UNDERESTIMATE ANYONE PLEASE.. If u cant respect then u dont need to disrespect also neither u need to make fun of what he says.... let him try atleast and after seeing his performance u can critisize what ever u want to ... DO NOT DE-MOTIVATE.

Regards,..
Darsh
Precisely my point Darsh. I think you have not read what he has posted, or have no idea of systems at all. ALL systems have draw downs, losing runs etc. So there is no system that makes money and that too in a range of X to 10X everyday, day after day. No hard feelings darsh, but if you really have any interest to see anyone taking the right path, and you have the KNOWLEDGE to do so, point him towards the right direction right from the beginning, EVEN WHILE PRICKING THE BUBBLE as soon as it appears, so that there is no rosy fantasy. I am not discouraging him, just pointing at bre facts. it is upto him to see if it hurts his ego, (and I love it when it hurts other posters ego for some unknown reasons), or he takes it up as a challenge.
What performance are you talking about? Has he posted any? Without that its just glib. And take the hypothetical situation. if his system can DEFINITELY make 750000 or more a year, even taking a 10 yr cash flow, how much is the system worth? Is he a fool to give it away free or are others a fool to expect it for free?
Is there any info to judge the system? so why talk about it. What if 10 crore is used to generate 2000 everyday? How come you are looking at naive unsupported statements and even talking about criticizing/demotivating etc.
anyway enough said here, will reply only if something relevant to systems come up.

Last edited:

renu daga

rgt ..darsh ur anticiaption for arjun is wrong..
1st of all he is not challenging anybody
2nd if he finds his systemm can really churn good profit,,,and he is asuring to give traderji memebers free..whats the problem,,,al enwbies would like that ,,ad would parctically//experience it too
we all ahve trading indiactors/ systems...on which we trade ...an we know nothing si above the mkt.and they obviuosly will moev according to mkt,,,,,in such a crash even macd had signalled sell trigger...so!!!
let him come up with his sytem,,test it...and then comment...
and if he trying something we should boost him,,,rather than,,,commenting on him

renu

biyasc

LOLZ ,..Is it so AV?? Then i m having plenty (only for Females) .. just kiddin ,..

Regards,..
Darsh
fully agree with you.