Holy Grail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per day

biyasc

Re: HoliGrail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per da

rgt ..darsh ur anticiaption for arjun is wrong..
1st of all he is not challenging anybody
2nd if he finds his systemm can really churn good profit,,,and he is asuring to give traderji memebers free..whats the problem,,,al enwbies would like that ,,ad would parctically//experience it too
we all ahve trading indiactors/ systems...on which we trade ...an we know nothing si above the mkt.and they obviuosly will moev according to mkt,,,,,in such a crash even macd had signalled sell trigger...so!!!
let him come up with his sytem,,test it...and then comment...
and if he trying something we should boost him,,,rather than,,,commenting on him

renu
hi renu ... well said. always there are few strugglers existed who even dont want to understand what others are saying. thats not their fault. the depression comes from their struggling in life (or from market behavior?).

Last edited:
U

uasish

Re: HoliGrail of Intraday Nifty Future trading to consistantly earn 2000-20000 per da

arjunbhishm,

Bav,is 1 of our senior member who inspite of being battered by Mkt could uplift himself by his sheer quest for betterment.His suggestion may not be mis understood becoz he has seen the worst part (like many of us) & is only cautioning to take with a pinch of salt becoz except a saintly person like Saint no fool is going to share a wining system.
However your benovalent attitude is also appreciated by him.

Asish

renu daga

rgt
abs ,,asish da...
no one here wil share his / her winning trading system..indaictors this impiles to everyone...even on me.

renu

ok since the masters are here....Just want to Understand this.....

All the credit expansion percolated through the capital Markets as supernormal profits in peoples hands.

SO...like its impossible to have supernormal profits for everyone all the time..
its not possible for everyone to make moeny..

lemme ask u this..

If everyone followed this system...then u mean to say everyone would make money??

where will alll the money come from???
:confused::(:(:confused

Its all the stupid credit expansion the US fed has been doing that appears as profit in our accounts.

were small so its ok..but the biggies have had it

beginner_av

arjunbhishm,

Bav,is 1 of our senior member who inspite of being battered by Mkt could uplift himself by his sheer quest for betterment.His suggestion may not be mis understood becoz he has seen the worst part (like many of us) & is only cautioning to take with a pinch of salt becoz except a saintly person like Saint no fool is going to share a wining system.
However your benovalent attitude is also appreciated by him.

Asish
Offtopic.

Thank you asishda. You know my greatest loss on a single position has been Rs. 18000 and nothing more than that. And my max loss on a cumulative position on one day has been 31000 (not on the same day as 18000). So not really battered. But yes, at that time with no other income AND hardly any income, even a loss of 5000 meant a lot of pain. So at that time this was a big battering for me. My stomach used to churn. Felt heavy in the head. Sometimes felt sick and thought that trading is not for me. Not anymore now.
The secret is simple. Coming from entrepreneurship mentoring background, I have seen LOTs of people even with good ideation and incubation go bust. I first started out in the mkt by reading Livermore and his swings and Victor Neider and his great Asian blow up. So I was very very cautious. Only I did not know how to put it in practice, other than those standard Stop Losses in TA books. Then I met this great guy called Jesse who completely transformed my trading.
And anyway you cant LOSE much in options trading. So when in doubt, I switched to options (still do). From the next fin year to make things difficult for myself, I am closing all options trading systems and focusing on only Day trading with futures to harden myself in the battlefield for at least 1 year.

beginner_av

If everyone followed this system...then u mean to say everyone would make money??

where will alll the money come from???
:confused::(:(:confused
Precisely! Why do you think that successful traders never disclose their WORKING systems. Only noobs and rookies or retired traders do.
What does a SUCCESFUL system do? Exploit some inefficiency. Now if everyone starts using the system, exploiting the inefficiency, it disappears and the systems stop being effective.

biyasc

Offtopic.

Thank you asishda. You know my greatest loss on a single position has been Rs. 18000 and nothing more than that. And my max loss on a cumulative position on one day has been 31000 (not on the same day as 18000). So not really battered. But yes, at that time with no other income AND hardly any income, even a loss of 5000 meant a lot of pain. So at that time this was a big battering for me. My stomach used to churn. Felt heavy in the head. Sometimes felt sick and thought that trading is not for me. Not anymore now.
The secret is simple. Coming from entrepreneurship mentoring background, I have seen LOTs of people even with good ideation and incubation go bust. I first started out in the mkt by reading Livermore and his swings and Victor Neider and his great Asian blow up. So I was very very cautious. Only I did not know how to put it in practice, other than those standard Stop Losses in TA books. Then I met this great guy called Jesse who completely transformed my trading.
And anyway you cant LOSE much in options trading. So when in doubt, I switched to options (still do). From the next fin year to make things difficult for myself, I am closing all options trading systems and focusing on only Day trading with futures to harden myself in the battlefield for at least 1 year.
keep it up & best of luck for your upcoming successfull trading career.

biyasc

Precisely! Why do you think that successful traders never disclose their WORKING systems. Only noobs and rookies or retired traders do.
What does a SUCCESFUL system do? Exploit some inefficiency. Now if everyone starts using the system, exploiting the inefficiency, it disappears and the systems stop being effective.
i dont think that there is a single successful trading system exist. but yes there are lots of trading systems are existed & you can call them successful if played with proper trading disciplines & fixed set of rules. so there is not a single man/woman who can provide you a successful trading system. its all upto you.

Then I met this great guy called Jesse who completely transformed my trading.
b_av

I also met him by chance ;)

Can't explain here in few words how wonderful and genuine this human being Jesse is. :)

SGM

My stomach used to churn. Felt heavy in the head. Sometimes felt sick and thought that trading is not for me. Not anymore now.
Excellent Post Abhijit

Add a zero to all the figures you have quoted and thats my story, xactly same, yes including the mentor...

A very successful trader on one of the other forums had used very beautiful term he said and i quote "I used to cry Tears of Blood".
Don't they say

"Trading is the toughest way to make Easy Money"
Cheers
Sanjay