HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried payoneer, i mean as a payment method! its alright! im using an existing account, though some review can be scary but first payment with payoneer went with out trouble and it was fast!! for bank transfer i think the minimum is 500, but i use the card at a regular atm machine its easier, i trade with hotforex

You Can Transfer Money though NETTELLER , OR Any Credit Cards :thumb:
I don't post much. But i had to intervene here.

PLEASE DON'T LISTEN TO THIS RAHUL or anyone who say this. YOU WILL GET INTO TROUBLE.

do not use CC or any means to deposit to any FOREX broker.

RBI and banks closing all CC accounts who are using it for FOREX transaction and are ending up paying fines.

THIS IS THE ONLY POST I M GOING TO MAKE ABOUT THIS , SO PLEASE LISTEN CAREFULLY.

DO NOT TRADE FOREX USING CC OR ANY MEANS AS IT IS ILLEGAL TO TRADE FOREX FROM INDIA.

stay away from the FOREX marketing guys. They don't even know the laws of the land.

I do agree with you that do not use CC or Direct Transfer from your account to any Broker BUT Forex is also good market and there is somelimit from IRB for India Traders.

PS: You can deposit/withdraw money from third party such as Paypal, Neteller, MB.
Again bad idea. Banks will call you ask you for the reason and proof of deposit to Neteller, MB or paypal and soon RBI will be taking action on paypal/netteller/MB users who use payment for FOREX transactions. your banks are monitoring your card usage.

you cannot trade FOREX legally from India.

if you want to trade FOREX, ask your friends or relatives outside India or move out of India.

Please do not give bad advice to newbies here :mad: , they could get into trouble.

Why do you want to break the law and tell others its OK to break the law and get them in to trouble.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.