HotForex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not from India and I don't know trading forex is prohibited. Anyway, I still see a lot of Indian traders, are they living in another country as trade forex?

it might be illigal on paper, but it doesnt mean its not happening, i mean, for me i get my money to my local bank account from skrill as remittance, so its not flagged as traded money, more like money transfer, thats why i guess there are still many indian online forex traders and they are really good at it

it might be illigal on paper, but it doesnt mean its not happening, i mean, for me i get my money to my local bank account from skrill as remittance, so its not flagged as traded money, more like money transfer, thats why i guess there are still many indian online forex traders and they are really good at it
Yes we are trading the same way :p

Yea do that and the bank will close your account.

In order to transfer money from USD to INR using MB or paypal you have do it using SWIFT/Wire transfer and for that you have give a reason to your bank.

Who are you trying to fool here.

FOREX is illegal and you will get caught if your bank or card is involved in the transaction with your broker.

Status
Not open for further replies.