how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have your email id already ,u can delete it
i was already going to send to all of u,including rajeev jee.dear cotton ,niranjana and u ,i am going to send few details of my mts so that u all can form in a perfect way.
While asking ,support and resi for intraday trading u all doing,mistake of principal,so u dont get desired result
detail i will give later,but for intraday trading,dont ask eod or two hour support and resistance
always ask for four hour,pivot or supp or resi u will get perfect result.
All seasoned trader use four hour time frame,with same support and resi system which i use,for even intraday trading,they dont use 5 m or 15m or i h or 2 h
u should be part of them,not seprate from them
at four gold accuracy come within 10 point and silver 25 point
when i give some level all positions will be taken by them also with in this range
so their positions will become your support

sir ...after silver came above pivot resistance... And retraced ..i went long... Thinking tht ..now bulls will defend it...but bears shot them down... So where did i go wrong? Eod basis?
you were wrong,regarding your time frame,if u have asked the right time frame,which is four hour,i would have told u from where bull will enter exact and at what level bear will beat them.then u have traded both side with accuracy

sir ...after silver came above pivot resistance... And retraced ..i went long... Thinking tht ..now bulls will defend it...but bears shot them down... So where did i go wrong? Eod basis?
u forget the basic rule,yesterday silver was in no mans land ,so to day no body will protect pivot support
lower support and upper resi will be protected
to day silver closed in conf short

Ashwani Sir,
Is it possible for you to update the 1st page of this thread having link to the strategy explained pages for new comers to this page. I have been following this page for some time, but still not able to deduct my values for present. So...

hills_5000

Sir , for today .. what will be the levels? As per me 51750 lower resistance and 53000 is upper resistance. Can you pls advise about the exact levels in four hr time frame.. where bulls will neter and where bears will beat them..

thanks

you were wrong,regarding your time frame,if u have asked the right time frame,which is four hour,i would have told u from where bull will enter exact and at what level bear will beat them.then u have traded both side with accuracy

Sir , for today .. what will be the levels? As per me 51750 lower resistance and 53000 is upper resistance. Can you pls advise about the exact levels in four hr time frame.. where bulls will neter and where bears will beat them..

thanks
when price is trading above 51750,you should say lower support is 51750,not lower resistance,but u are correct it is at 4 hour 51800
upper resi will be in between 52600 and 52700 level,at this point bear will try to stop bulls,if bulls win they may broke this level,but normally these level are not broken

hills_5000

Thanks Sir.. understood abt the terminology..:) We are in confirmed short so we will go short at those levels only.. with tight stop just above...

when price is trading above 51750,you should say lower support is 51750,not lower resistance,but u are correct it is at 4 hour 51800
upper resi will be in between 52600 and 52700 level,at this point bear will try to stop bulls,if bulls win they may broke this level,but normally these level are not broken

Status
Not open for further replies.