how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Sir.. understood abt the terminology..:) We are in confirmed short so we will go short at those levels only.. with tight stop just above...
at four hour we are in no mans land,support changes after every four hour but first at 12 after consolidation of morning opening
timing 10 -12 -4- 8
12 am new support/resistance is
supp-51900 to 52000
resi-52500 to 52600

at four hour we are in no mans land,support changes after every four hour but first at 12 after consolidation of morning opening
timing 10 -12 -4- 8
12 am new support/resistance is
supp-51900 to 52000
resi-52500 to 52600
Ashwani sir, if we will consider 4 hour time frame...then..are we not considering the manipulation also (12 pm - 6 pm manipulation time frame , the concept explained by you earlier) ?

Ashwani sir, if we will consider 4 hour time frame...then..are we not considering the manipulation also (12 pm - 6 pm manipulation time frame , the concept explained by you earlier) ?
in intra day trading,we are part of manipulation,this i am explaining to them that intra day manipulaters sit at 4 hour so u also sit at four hour
for eod we will use this for entry,then eod trade ,we will handle from eod supp and resi

Hello ashwani sir, I am fresher to this trading field. I am watching these discussions from past few days. I wants to learn & Know more. How can i Contact you sir?
i am always available at this thread,this is just my hobby,not profession,so u go through my thread from beginning and ask any thing u dont understand,i will give reply

hills_5000

Hi PL.. There's a lot of information , especially about the way we use " support and resistance" etc out here. It's different from what is normally used. Ashwani Sir has taken great pains to explain it to all about three times already. So id recommend that you start reading from the first post on sat / sunday to understand what Sir posts here. Trust me it will help you a lot. I myseld have done that.

regards

Hello ashwani sir, I am fresher to this trading field. I am watching these discussions from past few days. I wants to learn & Know more. How can i Contact you sir?

support shifted to 51800 to 51900 now,i am also siting at four hour,for intra day and eod entry both,so now i can up date supp resi levels more frequently

support shifted to 51800 to 51900 now,i am also siting at four hour,for intra day and eod entry both,so now i can up date supp resi levels more frequently
at four hour time frame,you will and must use one indicator that is rsi but will not use stoch and then as per rsi keep the trend in mind,u will always aware,which way trade is going,at present on four hour silver is going on short side

Status
Not open for further replies.