how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sir ... these days precious metals are just following the US markets.. when they go down ..so do precious metals ... now that US mkts are up ( S&P futures) are up.. should we not expect that trend is un confirmed long... and not unconfirmed short...

wondering how to understand that bit.. Though I know you have said the EOD basis we are in confirmed short in silver..
support 4 o clock on wards 51900-52000
resistance --do-- 52400-52500
trend in no mans land

sir ... These days precious metals are just following the us markets.. When they go down ..so do precious metals ... Now that us mkts are up ( s&p futures) are up.. Should we not expect that trend is un confirmed long... And not unconfirmed short...

Wondering how to understand that bit.. Though i know you have said the eod basis we are in confirmed short in silver..
to day is a gap up opening day,in metal and precious metal,when to day eod bar will close then trend will shift at eod
at present at four hour most of these are in confirmed long

hills_5000

Sir , upper resistance is at 52400-500 . So the moment ( like at present it is at 525**) it trades above 52500 do we go into confirmed long ? Becos as per 12-4.00 pm bar we are in un confirmed long ...right ? ..so should we not wait for 4-8 pm bar to close above 52500 to say that we are in confirmed long ?

Have exited my short the moment i read your message..

Thanks

PS: then at what point during the day should we reverse our position / take a position...4 hourly...meaning either at 12 pm or 4 pm or 8 pm ? and not before that?
to day is a gap up opening day,in metal and precious metal,when to day eod bar will close then trend will shift at eod
at present at four hour most of these are in confirmed long

Last edited:
sir , upper resistance is at 52400-500 . So the moment ( like at present it is at 525**) it trades above 52500 do we go into confirmed long ? Becos as per 12-4.00 pm bar we are in un confirmed long ...right ? ..so should we not wait for 4-8 pm bar to close above 52500 to say that we are in confirmed long ?

Have exited my short the moment i read your message..

Thanks

ps: Then at what point during the day should we reverse our position / take a position...4 hourly...meaning either at 12 pm or 4 pm or 8 pm ? And not before that?
basically prime trend is considered conf long or short,which is eod
at eod silver is in range bound
in four hour dont consider conf long or short,they dont have any weight,just give us mental satisfaction
EOD RESI IS 53200 UP TO THIS MOVE CAN GO ,NO EOD TRADER WILL PROTECT IT

hills_5000

OK...sir ...but then at what time / point in the 4 hr cycle should we take an entry? at the opening of the 4 th hr ? or at any time price crosses upward of lower resistance for long / price closes crosses below upper support from top and vice versa..

That is now what is my confusion..

basically prime trend is considered conf long or short,which is eod
at eod silver is in range bound
in four hour dont consider conf long or short,they dont have any weight,just give us mental satisfaction
EOD RESI IS 53200 UP TO THIS MOVE CAN GO ,NO EOD TRADER WILL PROTECT IT

ok...sir ...but then at what time / point in the 4 hr cycle should we take an entry? At the opening of the 4 th hr ? Or at any time price crosses upward of lower resistance for long / price closes crosses below upper support from top and vice versa..

That is now what is my confusion..
tomorow i will explain the whole system.how we will trade at 4 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.