how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir its EOd time...are we in confirmed long or short now ?... according to me... long...

thanks..
in silver not in confirmed long at eod but just in no mans land,it is not simple for a commodity to go in conf long trend at eod,75% of the time price just move in no mans land and a cat and dog fight is there through out the day,in bulls and bears

Sir waiting eagerly for the explanation.

thanks
lesson-one-how to trade with 4-hour time frame-(intraday swing and end of day trading)
we divide time frame in two parts
major time frame
minor time frame
any time frame below 4 hour is minor(SMALL) time frame
any time frame 4 hour and above all, eod, weekly ,are major time frame
minor time frame are considered non professional ,even for intraday trading they are not reliable,
in stead of using with indicators,small time frame,professional would like to trade ,major time frame four hour ,for even intraday trading,with the help of support and resistance of four hour/eod jointly
SO YOU BEING PROFESSIONAL TRADERS,WILL USE FOUR HOUR,
WITH THE CO-ORDINATION OF EOD ,EVEN FOR INTRADAY TRADING

Last edited:
we divide time frame in two parts
major time frame
minor time frame
any time frame below 4 hour is minor(SMALL) time frame
any time frame 4 hour and above all, eod, weekly ,are major time frame
minor time frame are considered non professional ,even for intraday trading they are not reliable,
in stead of using with indicators,small time frame,professional would like to trade ,major time frame four hour ,for even intraday trading,with the help of support and resistance of four hour/eod jointly
SO YOU BEING PROFESSIONAL TRADERS,WILL USE FOUR HOUR,
WITH THE CO-ORDINATION OF EOD ,EVEN FOR INTRADAY TRADING
LESSON TWO-HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME
in the morning ,once market open,know the eod lower support and eod upper resistance-it is your broad range for day-normally we don't get entry every day from eod level
if u get ,take it
yesterday entry in gold and silver,both came from eod support-if get- it is considered bonus-since it will give u a very large move

Last edited:
in the morning ,once market open,know the eod lower support and eod upper resistance-it is your broad range for day-normally we don't get entry every day from eod level
if u get ,take it
yesterday entry in gold and silver,both came from eod support-if get- it is considered bonus-since it will give u a very large move
LESSON THREE-HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME
if dont get entry ,from eod level,concentrate on 4-hourly levels
go long from 4 hour with small stop loss
once move crosses ,4 hour resi by 100 point in silver,lock up to resi
if 200 up from resi lock resi+100 point
repeat process with every 100 point

till stop loss not trigered
once price touch resi first time,either take target profit or lock your profit below 100 point of resistance and then go on locking with every 100 point rise as explained

Last edited:

hills_5000

One query. Since we were in no man's land in silver on friday morning and I recollect you had said on friday morning that we were in confirmed short on thursday EOD. So would taking a long position at lower support not amount to trading against the trend? Should we not have shorted at lower support. ?

Next Let's assume that seeing price action we decide not to go short . and now we wait for price to reach upper resistance. At 4pm upper resistance was at 52400-500. So when price came there I shorted. Why was that wrong? I did exit b'cos u advised that around 5 pm silver was on long side. So how do we calculate or how do we judge the trend change.

thanks

if dont get entry ,from eod level,concentrate on 4-hourly levels
go long from 4 hour with small stop loss
once move crosses ,4 hour resi by 100 point in silver,lock up to resi
if 200 up from resi lock resi+100 point
repeat process with every 100 point

till stop loss not trigered
once price touch resi first time,either take target profit or lock your profit below 100 point of resistance and then go on locking with every 100 point rise as explained

One query. Since we were in no man's land in silver on friday morning and I recollect you had said on friday morning that we were in confirmed short on thursday EOD. So would taking a long position at lower support not amount to trading against the trend? Should we not have shorted at lower support. ?

Next Let's assume that seeing price action we decide not to go short . and now we wait for price to reach upper resistance. At 4pm upper resistance was at 52400-500. So when price came there I shorted. Why was that wrong? I did exit b'cos u advised that around 5 pm silver was on long side. So how do we calculate or how do we judge the trend change.

thanks
LESSON FOUR-HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME-SOLVING OF PRACTICAL PROBLEM FACED BY LEARNER-CASE OF SILVER-21-10-2011(FRIDAY)
we do not face these type of problem,which u are facing that is why we trade a combination of eod with four hour not one hour(non professional time frame)
50 % trader trade mechanically they are professional
50 % trader trade price action trading,they are also professional
since their strength is equal,we can not ignore any of them
so our one eye should be at trades of price action traders
and second should be at mechanical traders action
we can not close one eye at any time while trading
second thing,some time u forget the main thing which i teach u(and here is the same case at your end)
i clearly told ,u will use only one indicator at four hour chart,that is rsi at four hour
at 12 4 8 in all the three candle rsi said go long
once resistance broken at four hour,now 8 o clock bar was a long momentum bar,at least then go long
at 11.25 at eod rsi and stoch both were long then go long
but u can not trade the market with one eye closed
even if trading with price action,in stock/commodity market,u will have to take the help of stoch and rsi
but don't worry in next five or six lessons on how we will trade four hour bars,your all doubts will clear,and after that u will not be confused,what action is required
but i have cleared your yesterday mistake
i gone long in silver after closing of 8 o clock momentum bar,before that i did nothing in silver at 8 o clock silver was in conf long at 4 hour
i gone long in gold to day just 5 minute before closing,when gold closed in conf long at eod.
Monday manipulaters may open both gap down,but still we follow technical and weight till end ,till we are not sure,trade is set up now and we can go long or short now
NOW YOUR MAIN PROBLEM -THRUSDAY SILVER AT EOD CLOSED IN SHORT
BUT ONCE ON FRIDAY IT OPENED GAP UP AND 12 O CLOCK BAR IS A GREEN BAR,PRICE IS CLOSING ABOVE SUPPORT,RSI IS SAYING GO LONG,NOW ROLE OF EOD CONFIRMED SHORT TREND WAS ONCE CLOSED AT 12 O CLOCK
NOW THE DECISION WAS WHEN TO GO LONG
FOR ME 8 O CLOCK MOMENTUM BAR WAS PERFECT TIME

Last edited:

hills_5000

Thanks a lot for that Sir. Am grateful for your time and patience and look forward to ironing out my trading process under your guidance.

EOD today as per my calculation silver mini's lower support for Monday is 52550-650 and upper resistance is at 53430-53570. Is that correct?

ayush2020

we do not face these type of problem,which u are facing that is why we trade a combination of eod with four hour not one hour(non professional time frame)
50 % trader trade mechanically they are professional
50 % trader trade price action trading,they are also professional
since their strength is equal,we can not ignore any of them
so our one eye should be at trades of price action traders
and second should be at mechanical traders action
we can not close one eye at any time while trading
second thing,some time u forget the main thing which i teach u(and here is the same case at your end)
i clearly told ,u will use only one indicator at four hour chart,that is rsi at four hour
at 12 4 8 in all the three candle rsi said go long
once resistance broken at four hour,now 8 o clock bar was a long momentum bar,at least then go long
at 11.25 at eod rsi and stoch both were long then go long
but u can not trade the market with one eye closed
even if trading with price action,in stock/commodity market,u will have to take the help of stoch and rsi
but don't worry in next five or six lessons on how we will trade four hour bars,your all doubts will clear,and after that u will not be confused,what action is required
but i have cleared your yesterday mistake
i gone long in silver after closing of 8 o clock momentum bar,before that i did nothing in silver at 8 o clock silver was in conf long at 4 hour
i gone long in gold to day just 5 minute before closing,when gold closed in conf long at eod.
Monday manipulaters may open both gap down,but still we follow technical and weight till end ,till we are not sure,trade is set up now and we can go long or short now
NOW YOUR MAIN PROBLEM -THRUSDAY SILVER AT EOD CLOSED IN SHORT
BUT ONCE ON FRIDAY IT OPENED GAP UP AND 12 O CLOCK BAR IS A GREEN BAR,PRICE IS CLOSING ABOVE SUPPORT,RSI IS SAYING GO LONG,NOW ROLE OF EOD CONFIRMED SHORT TREND WAS ONCE CLOSED AT 12 O CLOCK
NOW THE DECISION WAS WHEN TO GO LONG
FOR ME 8 O CLOCK MOMENTUM BAR WAS PERFECT TIME
yes Boss.. got time now... thanx for such a good explanations...

Status
Not open for further replies.