how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
dear apradhan.hills 5000 has given perfect explanation.but still i request u ,as and when you get time,you will have to go through my thread ,from the very beginning,their are at least 40 post on confirmed and non confirmed trend and concept of no mans land,once you will go through all of these posts ,every thing will be clear to you,if still any doubt ,you are most welcome to ask.
as for as mathematics of support and resistance on eod and four hour is concerned,i will be giving preliminary formula from where i started,that will be your base for starting.but as after that i spent app five further years,so u will also have to go through the same process of traveling in depth of the things
BUT FOR FINAL STEP,FIRST STEP IS A MUST
Sir,

You lead the front we all will follow you.:)

No matter, how much time it will take as already we have taken the first step towards the journey of a PT.:clap:

Last edited:
LESSON FOUR-HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME-SOLVING OF PRACTICAL PROBLEM FACED BY LEARNER-CASE OF SILVER-21-10-2011(FRIDAY)
we do not face these type of problem,which u are facing that is why we trade a combination of eod with four hour not one hour(non professional time frame)
50 % trader trade mechanically they are professional
50 % trader trade price action trading,they are also professional
since their strength is equal,we can not ignore any of them
so our one eye should be at trades of price action traders
and second should be at mechanical traders action
we can not close one eye at any time while trading
second thing,some time u forget the main thing which i teach u(and here is the same case at your end)
i clearly told ,u will use only one indicator at four hour chart,that is rsi at four hour
at 12 4 8 in all the three candle rsi said go long
once resistance broken at four hour,now 8 o clock bar was a long momentum bar,at least then go long
at 11.25 at eod rsi and stoch both were long then go long
but u can not trade the market with one eye closed
even if trading with price action,in stock/commodity market,u will have to take the help of stoch and rsi
but don't worry in next five or six lessons on how we will trade four hour bars,your all doubts will clear,and after that u will not be confused,what action is required
but i have cleared your yesterday mistake
i gone long in silver after closing of 8 o clock momentum bar,before that i did nothing in silver at 8 o clock silver was in conf long at 4 hour
i gone long in gold to day just 5 minute before closing,when gold closed in conf long at eod.
Monday manipulaters may open both gap down,but still we follow technical and weight till end ,till we are not sure,trade is set up now and we can go long or short now
NOW YOUR MAIN PROBLEM -THRUSDAY SILVER AT EOD CLOSED IN SHORT
BUT ONCE ON FRIDAY IT OPENED GAP UP AND 12 O CLOCK BAR IS A GREEN BAR,PRICE IS CLOSING ABOVE SUPPORT,RSI IS SAYING GO LONG,NOW ROLE OF EOD CONFIRMED SHORT TREND WAS ONCE CLOSED AT 12 O CLOCK
NOW THE DECISION WAS WHEN TO GO LONG
FOR ME 8 O CLOCK MOMENTUM BAR WAS PERFECT TIME
LESSON FIVE---HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME---first basic principal of support and resistance for intraday trading and for opening fresh move for swing trading
pure intraday trading-will open trade in the morning and will close before close of that day-will never carry for next day how strong the move may be.-time frame to be used four hour
swing trading-will take a trade with a view of carry it to next day - average holding period approx five day-time frame to be used four hour
end of day trading-time frame used eod(for entry -time frame used four -hour)move may take 10 to 100 trading days before we close it
WHETHER YOU TRADE IN FOREX OR STOCKS OR COMMODITY
RULE IS ---PREVIOUS DAY LOW IS CONSIDERED VERY STRONG SUPPORT FOR CURRENT DAY
AND PREVIOUS DAY HIGH IS CONSIDERED VERY STRONG RESISTANCE
SO NOW FROM MONDAY--- WHEN YOU WILL START TRADING IN ANY COMMODITY OR EVEN NIFTY-EVEN PURE INTRADAY TRADING OR SWING TRADING-YOU WILL TAKE YOUR DECISION FOR GOING LONG OR SHORT--KEEPING IN MIND PREVIOUS DAY LOW OR HIGH OF END OF DAY BAR
on the basis of current day data,what ever deviation is there,i will give data-and how we will judge how much deviation may be their in current-i will shortly explain the mathematics of it

ayush2020

LESSON FIVE---HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME---first basic principal of support and resistance for intraday trading and for opening fresh move for swing trading
pure intraday trading-will open trade in the morning and will close before close of that day-will never carry for next day how strong the move may be.-time frame to be used four hour
swing trading-will take a trade with a view of carry it to next day - average holding period approx five day-time frame to be used four hour
end of day trading-time frame used eod(for entry -time frame used four -hour)move may take 10 to 100 trading days before we close it
SO NOW FROM MONDAY--- WHEN YOU WILL START TRADING IN ANY COMMODITY OR EVEN NIFTY-EVEN PURE INTRADAY TRADING OR SWING TRADING-YOU WILL TAKE YOUR DECISION FOR GOING LONG OR SHORT--KEEPING IN MIND PREVIOUS DAY LOW OR HIGH OF END OF DAY BAR
on the basis of current day data,what ever deviation is there,i will give data-and how we will judge how much deviation may be their in current-i will shortly explain the mathematics of it
yes Boss have seen some times .........

yes Boss have seen some times .........
new learner of this thread ,may go through,concept of
CONSOLIDATION TIME FRAME
MANIPULATERS TIME FRAME
TRADING TIME FRAME
IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS
from tomorrow we will adjust four hour time frame as per, rules explained by me in above posts which new learners have to read
and in my next lesson i will explain with example,why this step if not taken,may lead to misleading result at four hour time frame
second thing please all of you who are using share khan trade tiger
load new version of 2.1 in place of 2.0.01
tomorrow for making these changes ,we will require this new version

new learner of this thread ,may go through,concept of
CONSOLIDATION TIME FRAME
MANIPULATERS TIME FRAME
TRADING TIME FRAME
IN MY PREVIOUS POSTS
from tomorrow we will adjust four hour time frame as per, rules explained by me in above posts which new learners have to read
and in my next lesson i will explain with example,why this step if not taken,may lead to misleading result at four hour time frame
second thing please all of you who are using share khan trade tiger
load new version of 2.1 in place of 2.0.01
tomorrow for making these changes ,we will require this new version
Sir,

I'm also using 2.1 of our very own TT:D

If possible, Sir or seniors pls tell the posts no. for quick reference of the above mention concepts.

Regards,
AP

Sir,

I'm also using 2.1 of our very own TT:D

If possible, Sir or seniors pls tell the posts no. for quick reference of the above mention concepts.

Regards,
AP
the basic problem is ,that there are more then 3400 post at this thread,basically 10 % of them will be connected with learning process,so on some off day,i will make summary of those app 3 to 400 post topic wise,so that we can at once use them for ready reference,but for the time being i will add summary of these three periods in tomorrow post

LESSON SIX ---HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME-IN NO FOUR HOUR BAR (TRADING TIME FRAME )SHOULD BE MIXED WITH (MANIPULATERS TIME FRAME)-IT WILL GIVE MISLEADING TECHNICAL-I will add example later,how it will impact
but for tomorrow our four hour bars will be like this

we will consider these bars as our houses in which we will stay for a period OF FOUR HOUR
the house in which we are presently staying,will be considered house under construction-WE WILL NOT TAKE ANY DECISION ON THE BASIS OF HOUSE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
DECISION WILL BE TAKEN ON THE BASIS OF FULLY CONSTRUCTED HOUSE IN WHICH WE WERE LAST STAYING
WE WILL STAY FROM 10-2 IN ONE HOUSE
THEN 2 TO SIX SECOND HOUSE
6 TO 10 THIRD HOUSE
10 TO 11.30 FOURTH HOUSE
WHEN WE WILL ENTER IN THE THIRD HOSE-6 TO 10 STAY(ALL DECISIONS WILL BE TAKEN ON THE BASIS OF HOUSE IN WHICH WE LAST STAYED AND THAT IS 2 TO 6 HOUSE)

hills_5000

Sir...will try and help out in this... by giving u post numbers... which you can put on the first post ...

the basic problem is ,that there are more then 3400 post at this thread,basically 10 % of them will be connected with learning process,so on some off day,i will make summary of those app 3 to 400 post topic wise,so that we can at once use them for ready reference,but for the time being i will add summary of these three periods in tomorrow post

LESSON SEVEN-HOW TO TRADE WITH FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME---STOP LOSS FOR CURRENT TRADE IN HAND-SILVER MICRO/GOLD MINI/GOLD GUNIA FOR FOUR HOUR SWING TRADER -WITH FIVE DAY TIME FRAME IN MIND
silver micro 52400-trend long
gold mini 26420-trend long
gold gunia 21140-trend long
if i will hold my long as swing trader then in the morning i will give these stop loses on opening of the market and will FORGET regarding these trades up to two o clock
once i will enter in my next house under construction after 2 in 2 to 6 house
then i will change my trailing stop loss as per my previous fully constructed house in which i stayed from 10 to 2(i will shortly explain,if price open below our trailing stop loss.then how we will handle that trade)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.