how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ashwani sir,

i have already prepared the notes(till 270th page of this thread) of the important points that you have mentioned.its just a copy paste from beginning of all the important things that you have mentioned.hope it will be useful for the readers as the ready reference.

I will organize them properly and will share the same today.please have a look.
it will be your co-operation to every body,please give link,once summary is ready

lesson nine--how to trade at four time frame ,practical case of nifty to day 24.10.11
nifty has open gap up to day,but as per last complete house,it was in short trend on four hour,according to rsi,but to day due to gap up opening,now it is expected rsi will not go in negative zone ,even if nifty falls from here,so to day we will consider nifty trend long,not short and will adopt a policy to go long from pivot support,but will not short from upper resistance
nifty pivot support 5100-stop loss required 5050

nifty pivot support 5100-stop loss required 5050
four hour trading-lesson 10-case of silver to day 24/10/11-i will trade like this
silver pivot support four hour ---52800(for taking fresh position)
lower support previous completed house stop loss required is 51150-for swing trader
for intraday trader ,professional lock in level is 52900-and non professional level is lock below 100 point from top-if some one has carried long from yesterday

four hour trading-lesson 10-case of silver to day 24/10/11-i will trade like this
silver pivot support four hour ---52800(for taking fresh position)
lower support previous completed house stop loss required is 51150-for swing trader
for intraday trader ,professional lock in level is 52900-and non professional level is lock below 100 point from top-if some one has carried long from yesterday
silver intraday current professional lock in level 53050

Sir we are now in the 2nd house . So what will be the level shift as per first 4H bar..

thanks..
lesson eleven--four hour trading-set and forget system of trading
i have shifted my stop loss to 52650and 52650 is the lower support of last complete house of 10 to 2
this is called set and forget technique of trading,in this system ,once trend is confirmed, as at present we will consider silver long ,due to rsi at four hour is long.
every four hour stop loss will change.in this way trade is automatically filtered.if momentum will continue,trader will get very good profit,if it converts to range bound,then it may even close in loss ,if we have entered in between.as i have taken.
but normally trader take trades in this system,with smart money .which was 51800-so up to two o clock , they have locked 850 points and will go on locking few more point after every four hour,till either their stop loss will trigger or they will close it ,as per their exit strategy .
main feature is after shifting their stop loss ,every four hour ,they will not sit against the desk top ,till next bar don't come

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.