how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sir as per RSI there is a strong negative divergence on charts of silver indicating it will fall . Now once we know this should we not wait for fall and then buy since we know we are in confirmed long as per 4 hr? or should we just enter and then allow our stoploss to be hit ? This is from intra day perspective . Even for swing trader SL is now 52650. They will exit only if this price is hit on EOD ...right ? so pls clarify this part I have mentioned above .

Sir as per RSI there is a strong negative divergence on charts of silver indicating it will fall . Now once we know this should we not wait for fall and then buy since we know we are in confirmed long as per 4 hr? or should we just enter and then allow our stoploss to be hit ? This is from intra day perspective . Even for swing trader SL is now 52650. They will exit only if this price is hit on EOD ...right ? so pls clarify this part I have mentioned above .
LESSON (13)ON PRACTICAL PROBLEM FACED BY LEARNER --dear hills 5000-as far as risk is concerned you are right,basically we should enter in the trade from beginning,if we will enter in between the trade we will have to face extra risk-as compare to beginers
but every one ,can not enter in a trade from the beginning
that is why entry from pivot support, once the move is in momentum,was designed by top technical expert of the world.
10 % trade or taken at beginning and rest 90% are taken from pivot support,every day by experts
they add positions to their existing positions,every day from pivot support
if we have missed a trade,this is the only option available with us
or wait for the next trade to start from the beginning
i entered in silver and gold gunia on FRIDAYand gold mini on Saturday
beginners have locked good profit till to day in gold and silver
my stop loss is at breakeven in gold and silver till 6 o clock bar
so i will lock some profit tomorrow on wards

if u entered to day-u will also have to take risk of two days,before you come at breakeven
BUT WE ALL THE THREE WILL GIVE SAME STOP LOSS AFTER EVERY NEXT FOUR HOUR BAR-WE ALL WILL BE CONSIDERED IN THE SAME BOAT-AT PRESENT RISK OF ALL THE THREE IS SAME
BEGINNERS AND I ARE TAKING RISK OF EARNED PROFIT,AND YOU ARE TAKING THE RISK OF YOUR CAPITAL-HERE WE ALL THREE ARE DIFFERENT
AND AS FAR AS DIVERGENCE IS CONCERNED IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS SYSTEM
IT IS A TIME TESTED SYSTEM BY ME
YOU CAN NOT ADD ANY THING AND YOU CAN NOT SUBTRACT ANY THING FROM THIS AT YOUR END
I AM WORKING ON THIS SYSTEM SINCE SEVERAL YEARS

Last edited:

hills_5000

Sir then ..we have to wait till next 4 hr to make an entry ? since at this 6pm time frame price came down only till 53058 momentarily... after which u gave us the input of 52950. So we have to just wait it out now ? or evn now if there is sudden bear pressure we can enter if the price comes to 52950 odd..

thanks

sir then ..we have to wait till next 4 hr to make an entry ? Since at this 6pm time frame price came down only till 53058 momentarily... After which u gave us the input of 52950. So we have to just wait it out now ? Or evn now if there is sudden bear pressure we can enter if the price comes to 52950 odd..

Thanks
now the pivot support is 53000 and stop loss 52795-
u can not enter in to a trade without taking a risk
see if you can afford loss or not
around 53100 the risk was just 300-quite small -i think affordable(i told u in advance next stop loss will be app 52800)but i am in the trade i will stick to my stop loss-at present silver showing weakness-u should think twice before you enter-there is always a next opportunity

hills_5000

Entering from 53100 is not a problem sir..just that since i am learning i want to be disciplined and enter only at the right time which was level given by you. I can see that 3 times bulls have now defended 53050 levels. So that must be pivot support at this time. Next will enter at that . I was waiting for 52950 levels :)

regards

now the pivot support is 53000 and stop loss 52795-
u can not enter in to a trade without taking a risk
see if you can afford loss or not
around 53100 the risk was just 300-quite small -i think affordable(i told u in advance next stop loss will be app 52800)but i am in the trade i will stick to my stop loss-at present silver showing weakness-u should think twice before you enter-there is always a next opportunity

entering from 53100 is not a problem sir..just that since i am learning i want to be disciplined and enter only at the right time which was level given by you. I can see that 3 times bulls have now defended 53050 levels. So that must be pivot support at this time. Next will enter at that . I was waiting for 52950 levels :)

regards
current upper resistance 53300/-at 10 bar whether close above 53300 or below 53300-wil be the deciding factor

ayush2020

Entering from 53100 is not a problem sir..just that since i am learning i want to be disciplined and enter only at the right time which was level given by you. I can see that 3 times bulls have now defended 53050 levels. So that must be pivot support at this time. Next will enter at that . I was waiting for 52950 levels :)

regards
how silver is in a range still now?? some thing is cooking ...think so...:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.