how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
bulls are defending 52950 levels rather well sir... But some how i have this feeling that today's rally was for the benefit of dhanteras... We might be headed down tommorow towards lower support from where bulls bulls will become strong again.

No trades in silver today since i was waiting for levels . Just discipline :)

just my thoughts...
once you will under stand how it works,profit of one trade will be equal to 50 pure intra day trades.through out the month if you filter one trade that will be more then sufficient,have patience

@To all the viewers of this most valuable knowledge thread

I am shairing my notes/learnings that Ashwani sir has provided from last 7-8 months.This is the collection of important points that i have copied pasted from various posts of this thread as mentioned by Ashwani sir (till 270th page)

I would like to thank 100 times to Ashwani sir for providing the insights and guiding all of us on this journey of bulls and bears market.

My sincere request to everyone to go through this thread from beginning, atleast once.This thread contains the summary of some of the best methods/guidance of trading rules/techniques which finally leads to the utmost success.

Happy Trading and Best of Luck !
Thank you for your collection. This one I was looking for this long long thread, and while reading always missed the points, and then wondering about how to....?
Many of the times, I even used to suspect that Ashwini sir doesn't want to share strategies, and just giving roundabout answers:eek:..
Of course, I was missing imp points buried in many posts..
Thank you for your 9 page pdf file that clarifies most of the doubts....
:rofl:

Hi,
Thanks to vishnumahajan for his pdf.
However, still many points, we have doubts, may be ashwini sir will clear if he would like to do so.
1. What is FMV ? Fair market value....Once in his thread, he said its EMA (exponential moving average)...which one ? is it fixed, or changing..is it a special moving average like pivot point moving average or fibonacchi moving average...
2. The settings he uses for the indicators (stochastics, rsi, adx and ATR) for these commodities for various time frames he mentions, e.g. 4 hour nine hour....
3. His SAR (stop and reverse methods)....
Hope to learn these valuable things from the king himself (ashwini sir)...

sir , following are the important posts /advice that you have made. I read till 550 tonite. Rest later. The s/r posts are covered here in general. The phases of trading are not. Will keep adding to the list.

21, 25, 75 , 89 , 129 , 224 , 238 , 239 , 264 , 281 , 350,381 , 382 , 474 , 482 ,509 , 542 , 562 -66 ,570 ,612 ,620 ,

regards
dear hills 5000 and ayush,if any one of u is trading in forex
then one simple question
pair eur usd lot size .10
buy price 1.32870
sell price 1.39240
margin required for this trade
and profit generated from this trade in dollar term

dear hills 5000 and ayush,if any one of u is trading in forex
then one simple question
pair eur usd lot size .10
buy price 1.32870