how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
it will be your co-operation to every body,please give link,once summary is ready
@To all the viewers of this most valuable knowledge thread

I am shairing my notes/learnings that Ashwani sir has provided from last 7-8 months.This is the collection of important points that i have copied pasted from various posts of this thread as mentioned by Ashwani sir (till 270th page)

I would like to thank 100 times to Ashwani sir for providing the insights and guiding all of us on this journey of bulls and bears market.

My sincere request to everyone to go through this thread from beginning, atleast once.This thread contains the summary of some of the best methods/guidance of trading rules/techniques which finally leads to the utmost success.

Happy Trading and Best of Luck !

Niranjana

Good evening every one.

I could not trade commodity for last few days as I am not understanding its movements since big manipulation is happening.

Another reason is I have got extraordinary returns in forex since last 3 days including today.

Pardon me for not participating.I will start commodity trading only once this mess gets cleared up.

Thanks to Vishnuji for doing such a great job by compiling the posts.

@to all the viewers of this most valuable knowledge thread

i am shairing my notes/learnings that ashwani sir has provided from last 7-8 months.this is the collection of important points that i have copied pasted from various posts of this thread as mentioned by ashwani sir (till 270th page)

i would like to thank 100 times to ashwani sir for providing the insights and guiding all of us on this journey of bulls and bears market.

My sincere request to everyone to go through this thread from beginning, atleast once.this thread contains the summary of some of the best methods/guidance of trading rules/techniques which finally leads to the utmost success.

Happy trading and best of luck !
i am going out so will read tomorrow this link and then we will discuss thanks

i just now squared up gold and silver and gold gunia after taking 2 k-i am going out-on diwali not taking risk of mood off
will enter tomorrow morning with fresh mood
Metals are giving good profit ! Entered lead mini(Nov contract) long on Thursday (by seeing the 4 hour time frame) @ 91.75.

CMP > 99.More than 7k profit with one mini lot in 4 days !

Status
Not open for further replies.