how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

sir margin for E/U pair varies from broker to broker but is normally about 25-27 USD. For details (margin , money made per pip etc ) of all contracts with their size please go here. All doubts will be cleared about it.

http://www.gcitrading.com/specifications.htm

dear hills 5000 and ayush,if any one of u is trading in forex
then one simple question
pair eur usd lot size .10
buy price 1.32870
sell price 1.39240
margin required for this trade
and profit generated from this trade in dollar term

ayush2020

dear hills 5000 and ayush,if any one of u is trading in forex
then one simple question
pair eur usd lot size .10
buy price 1.32870
sell price 1.39240
margin required for this trade
and profit generated from this trade in dollar term
Boss gm.. no idea abt the margin money..as still now i do trade in demo account.. but profit part is i think here 1 pip is equal to 1 dollar.

here the calculation .... we take pips up to 4 decimals.. nt 5th one..
so as you have bought @ 1.3287 and sold @ 1.3924.

so ur profit is 37 pips... so $ 37 is the profit.. :thumb:

Boss gm.. no idea abt the margin money..as still now i do trade in demo account.. but profit part is i think here 1 pip is equal to 1 dollar.

here the calculation .... we take pips up to 4 decimals.. nt 5th one..
so as you have bought @ 1.3287 and sold @ 1.3924.

so ur profit is 37 pips... so $ 37 is the profit.. :thumb:
HI Sir... so whats the pivot support and upper R for today >?.. 53100 and 53650?
these are53000 is lower support 4 hpur and 53400, upp res but to day they will not work,rsi at 4 hour showing current week ness
so either stay away from silver,or your stop loss for long should be below yesterday low which was 52812-considering 52800 ,u can take risk-not 4 hour support level

hills_5000

Thanks sir.... Where do you think Nifty is headed right now. Next one hr I mean...
these are53000 is lower support 4 hpur and 53400, upp res but to day they will not work,rsi at 4 hour showing current week ness
so either stay away from silver,or your stop loss for long should be below yesterday low which was 52812-considering 52800 ,u can take risk-not 4 hour support level

hills_5000

sir is it possible to give pivot S and upper R for nifty in the morning like you used to earliar... along with silver...

Silver has just broken above 53400 but no strength in breakout... I have also seen RSI weakness so have not entered even when Silver came down...

Waiting for the next lesson :)

i was out and was not watching nifty but now after opening its chart i can just say,after breaking its upper resistance eod which was 5153,its to day closing is in confirmed long at eod 5192,very strong closing

sir is it possible to give pivot S and upper R for nifty in the morning like you used to earliar... along with silver...

Silver has just broken above 53400 but no strength in breakout... I have also seen RSI weakness so have not entered even when Silver came down...

Waiting for the next lesson :)
for nifty also i will give
silver i was long but closed at par,looking that base metal looks to be on reversal to day

hills_5000

OK....does that mean that whenver reversal is going to happen then base metals could give early indication?

But silver is defending pivot support right now. But even then we should not go long in it becos of reasons above ? Then should we go short only below lower support of 52800 ?
for nifty also i will give
silver i was long but closed at par,looking that base metal looks to be on reversal to day

Status
Not open for further replies.