how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sir at 6pm ..upper R is at 55800 and lower S at 54850? unconfirmed long trend at the time.

Also if you could give Nifty S and R levels for tommorow.

thanks
for stop loss of position in hand we use close bar,so eod stop loss can be given to day for next day
but for taking fresh position in nifty,level always come after opening of market.once market open then you can ask

hills_5000

Sir I am holding a long position with swing stoploss of 56800. Then shifted it to 57050. Now 57250. Can I hold the long ? Have been waiting for your pointers here.

Next have been researching a lot on the net. Unable to find volatility data for silver . Would you pls point me in the right direction.

Sir I am holding a long position with swing stoploss of 56800. Then shifted it to 57050. Now 57250. Can I hold the long ? Have been waiting for your pointers here.

Next have been researching a lot on the net. Unable to find volatility data for silver . Would you pls point me in the right direction.
instead of giving four hour swing,i will give you optimum buy level with stop loss,which are even more strong then swing,silver was non buying day ,as per optimum buying level,because price never came at that level,to day buying was very risky.it was a zink and lead day

Status
Not open for further replies.