how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday, for a few hours, zinc, lead and copper looked as though they were about to go short before going long.
that is what i have said to hill 5000 in my previous post
in last one week lead/zink/copper were never a short at any stage
once a commodity is over hot due to extra momentum
then smart money waits for one or two day
and once it comes close to optimum buying level
then at once they will start buying heavily
yesterday this was the case with all above three

hills_5000

Thanks Sir . Only if we had known about this last week:)

Waiting to continue the learning process. I think everyone would have finished reading all the posts by now.

What are the factors which decide the optimum buying level sir? How does one gauge that.

Hi,
Thanks to vishnumahajan for his pdf.
However, still many points, we have doubts, may be ashwini sir will clear if he would like to do so.
1. What is FMV ? Fair market value....Once in his thread, he said its EMA (exponential moving average)...which one ? is it fixed, or changing..is it a special moving average like pivot point moving average or fibonacchi moving average...
2. The settings he uses for the indicators (stochastics, rsi, adx and ATR) for these commodities for various time frames he mentions, e.g. 4 hour nine hour....
3. His SAR (stop and reverse methods)....
Hope to learn these valuable things from the king himself (ashwini sir)...
Hope Ashwini sir remembers this..
There are lot of visitors, (including myself) who couldn't comprehend the clear logic behind levels, momentum. If not ashwini sir himself, let his followers reply so that many of usill be enlightened

hills_5000

If you go back a few posts I have made a post which gives out a complete list of the important posts made by Ashwani Sir. Some of them are marked as Imp , V.Imp , etc...go through that it should answer all your doubts,,,

Hope Ashwini sir remembers this..
There are lot of visitors, (including myself) who couldn't comprehend the clear logic behind levels, momentum. If not ashwini sir himself, let his followers reply so that many of usill be enlightened

ayush2020

boss ge. K gt it.give us some example.

boss ge. K gt it.give us some example.
DEAR AYUSH,
WHEN WE TRADE IN ZINK MINI,LEAD MINI.ALUMINI MINI, SILVER MICRO,GOLD MINI
OUR NORMAL STOP LOSS LEVEL IS 500 TO 1000 AT FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME
IN NIFTY TOTAL PERIOD OF TRADING IS SO SMALL 6.5 HOUR-SO AFTER ONE HOUR YOU CAN GO TO DIRECTLY EOD -SO IN STOCK MARKET EOD IT SELF SERVE THE OPTIMUM LEVEL OF BUYING PURPOSE
IN Forex total time frame is 24 hour ,and their it is required to get right level of entry,but niranjana will tell ,whether system of dividing time frame ,according to your choice is available or not in forex,i think not,so i am help less their.
SO THE MOST GENIUS STAFF IS SITTING ,WITH SHARE KHAN PEOPLE,WHO REALLY KNOW WHAT IS THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT OF A REAL PROFESSIONAL.
AND IN THEIR EVERY NEW VERSION ,THEY ALWAYS ADD SOME THING NEW.
THIS NEW VERSION OF SHARE KHAN 2.1 WHICH CAME JUST ONE WEEK BACK,HAS SOLVED THIS PROBLEM OF DIVIDING TIME FRAME ,ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOICE
AND NOW AT LEAST IN INDIA,I AM ABLE TO USE THIS TECHNIQUE OF OPTIMUM LEVEL ,DUE TO AVAILABILITY OF MOST ADVANCED SOFT WARE,SINCE LAST ONE WEEK.
I HAVE CONVERTED MY MTS AS PER THIS TECHNIQUE IN LAST FIVE DAYS,SO FROM MONDAY I WILL ALSO START TRADING AT THIS NEW SYSTEM
ALTHOUGH MY SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVEL ARE ALMOST ACCURATE EVEN NOW
BUT I HOPE THESE OPTIMUM LEVEL WILL PROVE TO BE PERFECT CONFLUENCE LEVELS AND BEFORE EXPLAINING THAT HOW THEY ARE DIFFERENT,SINCE IT REQUIRE TWO TO THREE LONG POSTS,FIRSTLY FROM MONDAY WE ALL ,INCLUDING ME WILL TRY TO TAKE BENEFIT OF THESE LEVELS IN LIVE MARKET AND WE SHOULD BE THANK FULL TO SHARE KHAN FOR THEIR NEW VERSION TRADE TIGER 2.1!!!!
in this case stop loss may be 1000 to 2000 per trade ,and i think still not very high,but it will be a almost pure end of day trading 85%,so trades will be very less ,so pure eod trading with almost intra day stop loses

ayush2020

DEAR AYUSH,
WHEN WE TRADE IN ZINK MINI,LEAD MINI.ALUMINI MINI, SILVER MICRO,GOLD MINI
OUR NORMAL STOP LOSS LEVEL IS 500 TO 1000 AT FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME
IN NIFTY TOTAL PERIOD OF TRADING IS SO SMALL 6.5 HOUR-SO AFTER ONE HOUR YOU CAN GO TO DIRECTLY EOD -SO IN STOCK MARKET EOD IT SELF SERVE THE OPTIMUM LEVEL OF BUYING PURPOSE
IN Forex total time frame is 24 hour ,and their it is required to get right level of entry,but niranjana will tell ,whether system of dividing time frame ,according to your choice is available or not in forex,i think not,so i am help less their.
SO THE MOST GENIUS STAFF IS SITTING ,WITH SHARE KHAN PEOPLE,WHO REALLY KNOW WHAT IS THE TECHNICAL REQUIREMENT OF A REAL PROFESSIONAL.
AND IN THEIR EVERY NEW VERSION ,THEY ALWAYS ADD SOME THING NEW.
THIS NEW VERSION OF SHARE KHAN 2.1 WHICH CAME JUST ONE WEEK BACK,HAS SOLVED THIS PROBLEM OF DIVIDING TIME FRAME ,ACCORDING TO YOUR CHOICE
AND NOW AT LEAST IN INDIA,I AM ABLE TO USE THIS TECHNIQUE OF OPTIMUM LEVEL ,DUE TO AVAILABILITY OF MOST ADVANCED SOFT WARE,SINCE LAST ONE WEEK.
I HAVE CONVERTED MY MTS AS PER THIS TECHNIQUE IN LAST FIVE DAYS,SO FROM MONDAY I WILL ALSO START TRADING AT THIS NEW SYSTEM
ALTHOUGH MY SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LEVEL ARE ALMOST ACCURATE EVEN NOW
BUT I HOPE THESE OPTIMUM LEVEL WILL PROVE TO BE PERFECT CONFLUENCE LEVELS AND BEFORE EXPLAINING THAT HOW THEY ARE DIFFERENT,SINCE IT REQUIRE TWO TO THREE LONG POSTS,FIRSTLY FROM MONDAY WE ALL ,INCLUDING ME WILL TRY TO TAKE BENEFIT OF THESE LEVELS IN LIVE MARKET AND WE SHOULD BE THANK FULL TO SHARE KHAN FOR THEIR NEW VERSION TRADE TIGER 2.1!!!!
in this case stop loss may be 1000 to 2000 per trade ,and i think still not very high,but it will be a almost pure end of day trading 85%,so trades will be very less ,so pure eod trading with almost intra day stop loses
boss gm. Yes in equity i have traded on the basis of eod. Yes it is good with less stop loss to take the position. In forex though it runs 24 hours but i found less volatility london market and more in newyork session. So those times r more important i think so.

sir waiting for your reply to continue learning process..
dear hills since last one week i am busy in forex up to 2 to 3 -o clock in the night and this process will continue for complete nov,till i dont have a perfect hand in forex
but as i already stated in my earlier post ,that at least for next month,check this optimum buying level system and try to earn some money with the help of these levels,once you will give signal that you are satisfied with the results,then we will start learning process on this system.mine is also first week ,on this system from tomorrow( FOR THE TIME BEING I AM WRITING A LOT ,ON NIRANJANA THREAD ,YOU GO THROUGH THAT)

hills_5000

Ok Sir... i understand totally. So I will wait for your optimum levels everyday in silver and while earning ..will also be able to test it for real. And once we see the results ( which I am sure will be perfect ) we will re commence the learning process.

I am following Niranjana's thread also.
dear hills since last one week i am busy in forex up to 2 to 3 -o clock in the night and this process will continue for complete nov,till i dont have a perfect hand in forex
but as i already stated in my earlier post ,that at least for next month,check this optimum buying level system and try to earn some money with the help of these levels,once you will give signal that you are satisfied with the results,then we will start learning process on this system.mine is also first week ,on this system from tomorrow( FOR THE TIME BEING I AM WRITING A LOT ,ON NIRANJANA THREAD ,YOU GO THROUGH THAT)

Status
Not open for further replies.