how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klewtar

I noticed a major spike in gold prices yesterday after 7 PM. I can assume that smart money for gold appears after 7 PM and for Zinc after 8 PM?

@Ashwani, what are the guides that ya have for following or moving with smart money???

(((@Ashwani, what are the guides that you have for following or moving with smart money???])))

dear klewtar.
after several days some one has asked very specific and to the point question(((your this question is in brackets above))),so i will try my level best to give ,perfect answer to this question in two three post of to day and tomorrow--to be continued

Last edited:
I noticed a major spike in gold prices yesterday after 7 PM. I can assume that smart money for gold appears after 7 PM and for Zinc after 8 Pm

silver EOD trend short
pivot resistance 55950 to 56050
stop loss eod closing above 56878
once it is sure that we are going to caught,as in silver to day,one should get rid of the trade ,as and when one get chance to square up the trade at nominal loss.and it should never be carried to next day

hi everybody,
gold seems to be in a solid uptrend now.we can see rally upto 28,400-28,500.what is your opinion ashwaniji??
dear zoozu,
gold eod pivot 27750-from which level we can go long
eod stop loss required to carry long position at end of day basis-27400-for to day
this eod stop loss will shift on up side once every day
on Saturday we will hold same long gold with 27550 as eod stop loss which will again shift on Monday morning on up side

Status
Not open for further replies.