how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok sir... I understand totally. So i will wait for your optimum levels everyday in silver and while earning ..will also be able to test it for real. And once we see the results ( which i am sure will be perfect ) we will re commence the learning process.

I am following niranjana's thread also.
in this system trade comes slightly less then four hour time frame,but they continue for long period,so we will chase all the four balance mini lots also,so that we can get one or the second trade every day

Ashwani I would have missed the same..but what are the basic rules of the new trading system...
dear cotton.this full month we are going to work at this system,so every thing will be clear shortly,but for now after gap down or gap up opening .smart money comes in to picture,after 8 once they are sure that due to this gap down opening,the trend has really changed,once they will be confirm regarding trend to be continued,they normally take further steps,we will try to follow them

hills_5000

So sir...we wait till 8pm out time for confirmation whether trend has changed?

Waiting to learn from you :)

dear cotton.this full month we are going to work at this system,so every thing will be clear shortly,but for now after gap down or gap up opening .smart money comes in to picture,after 8 once they are sure that due to this gap down opening,the trend has really changed,once they will be confirm regarding trend to be continued,they normally take further steps,we will try to follow them

ayush2020

dear hills since last one week i am busy in forex up to 2 to 3 -o clock in the night and this process will continue for complete nov,till i dont have a perfect hand in forex
but as i already stated in my earlier post ,that at least for next month,check this optimum buying level system and try to earn some money with the help of these levels,once you will give signal that you are satisfied with the results,then we will start learning process on this system.mine is also first week ,on this system from tomorrow( FOR THE TIME BEING I AM WRITING A LOT ,ON NIRANJANA THREAD ,YOU GO THROUGH THAT)
Boss gm.. as i have seen in forex that there is no much move after 11pm IST .so in which pair you r trading ?

Boss gm.. as i have seen in forex that there is no much move after 11pm IST .so in which pair you r trading ?
dear ayush,two position were taken by me yesterday night,as i decided i will just trade positions on the basis of end of day bars.
these were my first two positions so i gave 100 pip stop loss in both and 100 pip target profit in both
in the morning my a/c was credited with 10 doller for .01 long in gbp aud
and usd chf i am in 40 pip profit at present and i have given 100 pip target profit
in routine we never give target profit,just trail our stop loses,so in my next positions,i will not give target profits
i used ichimoku for taking these positions

Last edited:
dear ayush,two position were taken by me yesterday night,as i decided i will just trade positions on the basis of end of day bars.
these were my first two positions so i gave 100 pip stop loss in both and 100 pip target profit in both
in the morning my a/c was credited with 10 doller for .01 long in gbp aud
and usd chf i am in 40 pip profit at present and i have given 100 pip target profit
in routine we never give target profit,just trail our stop loses,so in my next positions,i will not give target profits
i used ichimoku for taking these positions
dear ayush
my second position also gave me ten dollar profit and the amount was auto credited to my account .it was .01 position in usd chf

Status
Not open for further replies.