how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear AC sir,
I have tried to grasp the lessons nicely noted down from yesterday. If I understand correctly, will sum up like this:
1. Intra or swing or trend trade, position to start with 4hr uptrend (long bar with vol) with last 4h candle low as initial sl for long. RSI in 4h must be showing uptick for the position.
2. lesson 7: I have a doubt, when we take long as per above system, what is 'WITH FIVE DAY TIME FRAME IN MIND'! Is is related to swing position and then we have to keep last 5days' price action in mind?
3.Friday silver related doubt: 2nd bar of silver 4h dipped more than 1st bar and confused me as i could not confirm RSI was showing strength!

hills_5000

Sir if lower S has moved up then pivot S should also move up ..right ? since pivot S is in centre of lower S and Upper R... if yes..what would be the value of pivot S now...

regards

i have shifted my stop loss to 52650and 52650 is the lower support of last complete house of 10 to 2
this is called set and forget technique of trading,in this system ,once trend is confirmed, as at present we will consider silver long ,due to rsi at four hour is long.just will continue,some guest is there

ok Boss.. no much move today as of now.....
Sir if lower S has moved up then pivot S should also move up ..right ? since pivot S is in centre of lower S and Upper R... if yes..what would be the value of pivot S now...

regards
LESSON TWELVE--FOUR HOUR TRADING--YOUR QUESTION IS RIGHT-i was coming to this point-so now u can under stand-in this system we will not go against the trend-as per four hour rsi -trend is long-we will take only long trade from pivot support not short-pivot support is in between 53000-53050
around this level buying trigger is give-stop loss will be same which swing trader has given-if we are late in entry-our risk will be more then them-if we are intra day trader-we will lock our profit after upper resistance as explained-at present upper resistance is 53190-so u can under stand at present -at four hour silver is in confirmed long trend
but don't loose heart-out of five mini lots-you will get perfect move every day for pure intra day trading also !!!

Dear AC sir,
I have tried to grasp the lessons nicely noted down from yesterday. If I understand correctly, will sum up like this:
1. Intra or swing or trend trade, position to start with 4hr uptrend (long bar with vol) with last 4h candle low as initial sl for long. RSI in 4h must be showing uptick for the position.
2. lesson 7: I have a doubt, when we take long as per above system, what is 'WITH FIVE DAY TIME FRAME IN MIND'! Is is related to swing position and then we have to keep last 5days' price action in mind?
3.Friday silver related doubt: 2nd bar of silver 4h dipped more than 1st bar and confused me as i could not confirm RSI was showing strength!
LESSON THIRTEEN solving practical problem
from my previous post,u must be clear,as rsi was long,so at that time ,red bar was just correction of long move,and that was the point and time when our long buying trigger was going to trigger and in next momentum bar we were going to get very good profit and were holding the move till to day.
in swing trading case your view is right
we consider both side five day
first swing move normally mature in five day
so we don't require to consider more then previous five days-as for swing one minute to 2-h all time frame are used
but in our case -basically at four hour we are doing eod trading-four hour and intra day are its entry and fine entry parts-we are considering previous full period not five day

hills_5000

Ok sir..understood we are to wait for pivot support of 53000/53050 levels to take entry. And for anyone who takes this entry as swing trader ( 5 days holding ) SL will be 52650 ( which in the morning was 51150 at 10 am ). For intra day people once entry taken and price goes above upper R which is 53190 right now , then trail as explained by you....

Now the question is...what if price doesnt come down to pivot support of 53000 today. if it doesn't then we should just not do anything ...right ?..because risk reward wise it is not favourable ?

regards

which is now
LESSON TWELVE--FOUR HOUR TRADING--YOUR QUESTION IS RIGHT-i was coming to this point-so now u can under stand-in this system we will not go against the trend-as per four hour rsi -trend is long-we will take only long trade from pivot support not short-pivot support is in between 53000-53050
around this level buying trigger is give-stop loss will be same which swing trader has given-if we are late in entry-our risk will be more then them-if we are intra day trader-we will lock our profit after upper resistance as explained-at present upper resistance is 53190-so u can under stand at present -at four hour silver is in confirmed long trend
but don't loose heart-out of five mini lots-you will get perfect move every day for pure intra day trading also !!!

LESSON THIRTEEN solving practical problem
from my previous post,u must be clear,as rsi was long,so at that time ,red bar was just correction of long move,and that was the point and time when our long buying trigger was going to trigger and in next momentum bar we were going to get very good profit and were holding the move till to day.
in swing trading case your view is right
we consider both side five day
first swing move normally mature in five day
so we don't require to consider more then previous five days-as for swing one minute to 2-h all time frame are used
but in our case -basically at four hour we are doing eod trading-four hour and intra day are its entry and fine entry parts-we are considering previous full period not five day
you are right,if we will take above this level,risk reward will not adjust
but we will follow all five mini lot ,so no day will waist,every day we will get some thing or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.