how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Klewtar

Thanks to the thread, I have noticed that SH's 315 trading strategy may be most suited for me (I'm new and no where near @Ashwani's level of expertise and the 315 strategy works very well on a 30 minute time frame for metals such as Zinc and Copper.)

It is nice to have a thread with a step by step guide to @Ashwani's system of trading. I'm looking forward to @Hills summary of @Ashwani's guides. Reading almost 3,500 posts in the thread is no easy task and can be overwhelming.

LESSON EIGHT---HOW TO TRADE AT FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME dear rajeev jee--how are you-this four hour trading is also entry of end of day trading-if you will start trading at eod-even then we will take entry from four hour-then after a comfortable position we will replace our trailing stop loss to eod from four hour and then same will become end of day trade -this process basically reduce our risk as a end of day trader-SO FROM ONE TIME FRAME WE WILL CONTROL ALL THREE TYPE OF TRADES-intraday-swing-eod

hills_5000

Sir , following are the important posts /advice that you have made. I read till 550 tonite. Rest later. The S/R posts are covered here in general. The phases of trading are not. Will keep adding to the list.

21, 25, 75 , 89 , 129 , 224 , 238 , 239 , 264 , 281 , 350,381 , 382 , 474 , 482 ,509 , 542 , 562 -66 ,570 ,612 ,620 ,

regards

Last edited:

ayush2020

LESSON EIGHT---HOW TO TRADE AT FOUR HOUR TIME FRAME dear rajeev jee--how are you-this four hour trading is also entry of end of day trading-if you will start trading at eod-even then we will take entry from four hour-then after a comfortable position we will replace our trailing stop loss to eod from four hour and then same will become end of day trade -this process basically reduce our risk as a end of day trader-SO FROM ONE TIME FRAME WE WILL CONTROL ALL THREE TYPE OF TRADES-intraday-swing-eod
ok Boss.....

Sir,

I'm also using 2.1 of our very own TT:D

If possible, Sir or seniors pls tell the posts no. for quick reference of the above mention concepts.

Regards,
AP
dear apradhan,hills 5000 has given few of the post number.after chasing the thread,please go through them,he has done very quick work.over the night to day,all new learners should be thank full to him for his co-operation and rest if any query,u can ask thank you

dear apradhan,hills 5000 has given few of the post number.after chasing the thread,please go through them,he has done very quick work.over the night to day,all new learners should be thank full to him for his co-operation and rest if any query,u can ask thank you
DEAR APRADHAN,
i have gone through,few of the posts seleceted by hill 5000,they are perfect,by first two post21/25,u will have an idea,that i am using a hiddon system of support and resistance,which is the oldest and floor trader,even around 1900 ,were using this system for quoting ask and bid price at the floor and next day adjusting their ask and bid price as per the work done on previous DAY
it is still a hiddon system of support and resistance,because it is passing,from genration to genration,from few of the top commodity trading families of the world and they still use it and or most successfull trading families of the world.
calculations are so perfect,some time price in commodity like silver/gold will reverse just from one rs up(GAP FROM SUPPORT) where as price of silver is 50000 rs kg app.
YOU CAN IMAGINE IN 50000 RS KG ITEM,IF SOME TIME PRICE REVERSE,JUST FROM ONE RS DIFFERENCE FROM SUPPORT,HOW PERFECT CALCULATION ARE

sir , following are the important posts /advice that you have made. I read till 550 tonite. Rest later. The s/r posts are covered here in general. The phases of trading are not. Will keep adding to the list.

21, 25, 75 , 89 , 129 , 224 , 238 , 239 , 264 , 281 , 350,381 , 382 , 474 , 482 ,509 , 542 , 562 -66 ,570 ,612 ,620 ,

regards
dear hill 5000,the way you are doing hard work,no body can stop u to learn,few of the best ---TRADING STRATEGIES OF THE WORLD---
One of these strategies is called
LESSON ONE--REGARDING PURE KNOWLEDGE OF TRADING SYSTEMS AND TECHNIQUES(pure speculation technique)(I WILL GIVE SERIAL NO OF LESSONS OF PREVIOUS POSTS WITH YOUR HELP SOME TIME LATER)
just few days back.i gave one post on this strategy,i think in our moderater ,DEAR smart trade thread,but after that i wanted to copy paste that post,for my learners,but i was not able to chase that post
in a country like india,their will be hardly 100 expert of that technique,as that is a skill based technique-and after some age,you can not increase your skill level,but u can just increase your knowledge up to last day of your life
in stead of best of knowledge of that technique,i was failed in using that technique
this is also a technique-which pass from genration to genration,so their are no expert of this technique
i would like.atleast prepare one expert of this technique
being skill based-matric fail is also an extra qualification for learning this technique !!!(EXTRA QUALIFICATION IS A HINDRANCE-IN LEARNING THIS TECHNIQUE-THAT WAS ALSO MY SECOND PROBLEM-TO BE FAIL)(EMPTY MINDED PERSON TECHNIQUE-BUT STILL BEST IN THE WORLD)

Last edited:
DEAR APRADHAN,
i have gone through,few of the posts seleceted by hill 5000,they are perfect,by first two post21/25,u will have an idea,that i am using a hiddon system of support and resistance,which is the oldest and floor trader,even around 1900 ,were using this system for quoting ask and bid price at the floor and next day adjusting their ask and bid price as per the work done on previous DAY
it is still a hiddon system of support and resistance,because it is passing,from genration to genration,from few of the top commodity trading families of the world and they still use it and or most successfull trading families of the world.
calculations are so perfect,some time price in commodity like silver/gold will reverse just from one rs up(GAP FROM SUPPORT) where as price of silver is 50000 rs kg app.
YOU CAN IMAGINE IN 50000 RS KG ITEM,IF SOME TIME PRICE REVERSE,JUST FROM ONE RS DIFFERENCE FROM SUPPORT,HOW PERFECT CALCULATION ARE
my 2.1 software is making two four hour current(LAST)bars in stead of one since ,i have loaded this new version of trade tiger,are u also facing the same problem or not,the problem is coming in my lap top and desk top both

the basic problem is ,that there are more then 3400 post at this thread,basically 10 % of them will be connected with learning process,so on some off day,i will make summary of those app 3 to 400 post topic wise,so that we can at once use them for ready reference,but for the time being i will add summary of these three periods in tomorrow post
@Ashwani sir,

I have already prepared the notes(till 270th page of this thread) of the important points that you have mentioned.Its just a copy paste from beginning of all the important things that you have mentioned.Hope it will be useful for the readers as the ready reference.

I will organize them properly and will share the same today.Please have a look.

lesson eight---how to trade at four hour time frame dear rajeev jee--how are you-this four hour trading is also entry of end of day trading-if you will start trading at eod-even then we will take entry from four hour-then after a comfortable position we will replace our trailing stop loss to eod from four hour and then same will become end of day trade -this process basically reduce our risk as a end of day trader-so from one time frame we will control all three type of trades-intraday-swing-eod
lesson nine--how to trade at four time frame ,practical case of nifty to day 24.10.11
nifty has open gap up to day,but as per last complete house,it was in short trend on four hour,according to rsi,but to day due to gap up opening,now it is expected rsi will not go in negative zone ,even if nifty falls from here,so to day we will consider nifty trend long,not short and will adopt a policy to go long from pivot support,but will not short from upper resistance

Status
Not open for further replies.