how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

sir yesterday...silver and gold both went above pivot R ... silver much beyond that. Unless a person has taken position from same level as SM.. M2M losses very high. So how does one know after closing at 12pm yesterday that he should have taken long or not. i am still unable to understand that. How does one know when to reverse and go long? like yesterday was up , and today if it would have continued then when would one have entered? This is applicable to all ..commo , forex and equities..... so the question again... infact if u sendme a mail i would like to question these separately so that flow of current thoughts is not disturbed...

regards

ayush2020

sir yesterday...silver and gold both went above pivot R ... silver much beyond that. Unless a person has taken position from same level as SM.. M2M losses very high. So how does one know after closing at 12pm yesterday that he should have taken long or not. i am still unable to understand that. How does one know when to reverse and go long? like yesterday was up , and today if it would have continued then when would one have entered? This is applicable to all ..commo , forex and equities..... so the question again... infact if u sendme a mail i would like to question these separately so that flow of current thoughts is not disturbed...

regards
yes my doubt also the same..

one recent story at my broker office..one guy was there he has made 6lakhs day before yesterday with 10lakhs capital.. but yesterday he has loose all the money by shorting the silver .. as he dont have money management. by seeing today ' s downfall he must be crying .. i think...

Bigbear

I have entered late in some of the trades since i have started today.
These are trades with SL & TP.
For the rest of them i have kept triggers with SL.. Lets see how it rolls out.

now i want to teach eod basket position trading to a specific batch of learners who so ever is interested
FOR THAT NO TALK ON 30M I H OR 4 H
JUST END OF DAY BARS
NO CONFUSION STILL LONG BUT MAY GO SHORT
JUST WHETHER YOU WILL TAKE EOD LONG OR SHORT
YOUR TRAILING STOP LOSS WITH EACH POSITION
YOU WILL CHANGE IT EVERY DAY JUST ONCE WHEN NEW EOD BAR WILL COME
YOU WILL BE FREE TO GIVE AS MANY
SELL STOP ORDER
BUY STOP ORDER

SELL LIMIT AND BUY LIMIT ORDER
AFTER TAKING YOUR DECISION YOU WILL IMPLEMENT IT AT YOUR DEMO ACCOUNT
ALL POSITIONS WILL BE IN FOREX PAIRS NO COMMODITY WILL BE TRADED IN IT -IT IS JUST FOR FOREX TRADING
EACH POSITION SIZE WILL BE CONSTANT .05
YOU WILL BE GIVEN ONE MONTH TO FORM YOUR BASKET
IN YOUR BASKET YOU WILL CARRY ALL 28 PAIRS OF MAJOR CURRENCIES ONE SIDE ONLY (I WILL GIVE LIST)X7 SET
YOU CAN START YOUR BASKET WITH ONE PAIR OR YOU CAN TAKE ALL 28 PAIRS IN A SINGLE DAY
FOR FORMING YOUR BASKET YOU CAN LOOSE 20 % OF YOUR BASKET WHICH IS 1000 USD IN 5000 USD A/C
IF YOUR TRADING A/C COME BELOW THAT YOUR LOT SIZE WILL REDUCE TO .03-FIRST SOME COMMENTS PLEASE(YOU WILL JUST DECLARE YOU NET RESULT EVERY DAY
LIKE THIS NOT ACCURATE-LOSS IS MOVING BETWEEN 200 TO 300 USD OR 600 TO 700 USD OR PROFIT IS MOVING BETWEEN 200 TO 300 USD
EVERY BODY WILL BE FREE TO TAKE MY HELP REGARDING ITS VARIOUS TECHNICAL ASPECTS WHILE FORMING HIS BASKET
sir,
as i m new to all this, may i join later after reading all the stuff and getting bit of idea, thnx in advance

boss how to create the basket? But i have started trading with 6 pairs from morning /yesterday...

Just now only i have added these all 25 pairs to my watch list..
go on adding position at end of day,dont square up just trail till all the 25 are not complete
that will be your basket
to day up to now in my basket one stop loss trigered and two buy limit orders activated 17-1=16+2=18
18 trigger and 18 stop loses are still pending
when i will sleep these 36 live triggers will still be working in the market and will activate once the desired price will come

One recent story at my broker office..one guy was there he has made 6lakhs day before yesterday with 10lakhs capital.. But yesterday he has loose all the money by shorting the silver .. As he dont have money management. By seeing today ' s downfall he must be crying .. I think...
just do end of day trading this problem will solve

One recent story at my broker office..one guy was there he has made 6lakhs day before yesterday with 10lakhs capital.. But yesterday he has loose all the money by shorting the silver .. As he dont have money management. By seeing today ' s downfall he must be crying .. I think...
purpose of basket is just explain you how 30-40 positions can be carried over night for months together not for one or two day

Status
Not open for further replies.