how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbear

Dear ashwani,

At present 10:00Pm

If there are different views about the trade which i have taken.. Then let us discuss why we did that and learn.. :)
Is entry at the right time?
Is SL correct?

Bigbear

Exiting
cadchf at 20 point profit

Reason for exit : It was an entry for intraday trade & i see some support coming.. It is Not for EOD..

Bigbear

hills bro,

how are you able to trade in lots size of 0.01?? My minimum lot size is 0.10.. Is there any settings we have to use?

dear ashwani,

at present 10:00pm

if there are different views about the trade which i have taken.. Then let us discuss why we did that and learn.. :)
is entry at the right time?
Is sl correct?

with just a position of .4 profit of 171 is extraordinary!!!!your profit left nothing to comment
my at present with a position of .9x3rd day/mark to mark profit of 250-45 usd stop loss trigered-net profit at present 200 usd app
my all position are eod positions so i will carry all for tomorrow-basic strategy is to carry complete basket and to get every day profit without major pain
we will see what happens tomorrow with such a position to carry over night

sir here it is....

There is trade on gbp/chf which i could not update.... I always see that i have more losers....so maybe i should do just the opposite of what i analyse...!!
don't worry this is nominal loss-basic thing is direction should be right
BUT YOUR TARGET SHOULD BE CARRY A POSITION FOR SEVERAL DAYS AT EOD TILL IT IS IN MOMENTUM

ayush2020

with just a position of .4 profit of 171 is extraordinary!!!!your profit left nothing to comment
my at present with a position of .9x3rd day/mark to mark profit of 250-45 usd stop loss trigered-net profit at present 200 usd app
my all position are eod positions so i will carry all for tomorrow-basic strategy is to carry complete basket and to get every day profit without major pain
we will see what happens tomorrow with such a position to carry over night
k boss. In my basket some r in profit and some r loss. Now i have taken position in crude short. It has given around 800 dollar .

Status
Not open for further replies.