how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

ayush2020

Thanks for that. Will wait.

DEAR AYUSH AND HILLS ,YOU BOTH HAS TO GIVE ANSWER OF ONE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION
USD AND JPY FORM 13 PAIR WITH MAIN CURRENCY
OUT OF THE 13 CHOOSE ANY THREE OF YOUR CHOICE,IN WHICH MOVE IS VERY CLEAR AND YOU ARE NOT AT ALL CONFUSED REGARDING TREND
AND NOW TELL ME THAT AT EOD ON WHICH DATE, LAST BUT ONE MOVE STARTED ANDON WHICH DATE IT WAS CLOSED
AND ON WHICH DATE LAST MOVE AND IN WHICH TREND STARTED,WHICH IS NOW STILL OPEN
YOU HAVE TO JUST TELL ME THE DATES AND NOTHING ELSE ,FOR THREE PAIRS OF YOUR CHOICE WITH ONE OF THE CURRENCY AS USD OR YEN.
AFTER DEEP THOUGHT YOU CAN GIVE ANSWER TOMMOROW
i have gone short in eurusd and gbpusd and gbpjpy and crude... with out basket trade..

dear ashwani,
you were asking about dates for 3 pairs...

Usdchf -
last but one move - downtrend started from 20th may 2010 till 7th august 2011..
Current move - uptrend started from 7th august 2011 till now!

Usdsek -
previous move - uptrend started around 28th oct 2011 till 25th nov 2011.
Current move - downtrend from 25th nov till date.

Chfjpy
previous move -uptrend from 23rd may 2010 till 9th aug 2011
current move - downtrend from 9th august 2011 till date..

Bro, these were the 3 pairs in which trend is clear to me.... Hope the trend is same to you too...
dear big bear,thanks for the quick reply ,that is why i written in advance,after deep though give reply by tomorrow.in every trade money is involved.trade means you will open a trade and will give trailing stop loss ,which will be according to risk and reward and once this stop loss is trigger you will close the trade .
Or you sure ,the trade which you opened on 23rd may2010,will carry it with specific stop loss up to ninth august 2011 at eod basis,so don't joke but please give me the right reply,if you wish if not it is ok thanks

ayush2020

i have gone short in eurusd and gbpusd and gbpjpy and crude... with out basket trade..[/QUOTE
PLEASE READ MY QUESTION AND THEN ANSWER
yes Boss will give by tomorrow mrng..

and why i have taken short in eurusd reason is as per last 3 day high we can see it is nt able to cross 1.3530--40 area. means it is taking some resistance from that level. so i have gone short when it came down from 1.3540 area. as today also nt able to sustain . so i have gone short @1.3520. with sl of 30 pips.

gbpusd pair --day before yesterday it was high made 1.5780 thn yesterday it was 1.5750 thn today high 1.5720.

hope my analysis is correct !!!!!!!!:)

Bigbear

dear big bear,thanks for the quick reply ,that is why i written in advance,after deep though give reply by tomorrow.in every trade money is involved.trade means you will open a trade and will give trailing stop loss ,which will be according to risk and reward and once this stop loss is trigger you will close the trade .
Or you sure ,the trade which you opened on 23rd may2010,will carry it with specific stop loss up to ninth august 2011 at eod basis,so don't joke but please give me the right reply,if you wish if not it is ok thanks
Bro,

Let me get things straight.. I did not get the question right....
Sorry for my ignorance.....

You asked me to just give you three pairs with moves... i have given 3 pairs.. I did not know that i had to analyze based on how we should trade the same.. will think about it and let you know...

Last edited:
Bro,

Let me get things straight.. I did not get the question right....
Sorry for my ignorance.....

You asked me to just give you three pairs with moves... i have given 3 pairs.. I did not know that i had to analyze based on how we should trade the same.. will think about it and let you know...
dear bigbear, in my to day lesson,i am going to explain,what is the accurate way of taking an end of day entry for a full length of period,till the move sustain.so answer of this question was very necessary,to judge at what level VIEWER OF MY THREAD are now.
after going through my lesson on trade entry on end of day basis .To day .i will again repeat this question ,to know ,whether they have under stood what i taught.
if their answer will be right after reading the post.it means the concept of entry is at least clear to them.AND THAT IS WHAT I WANT,WHAT I TEACH THEY MUST UNDER STAND PERFECTLY

yes Boss will give by tomorrow mrng..

and why i have taken short in eurusd reason is as per last 3 day high we can see it is nt able to cross 1.3530--40 area. means it is taking some resistance from that level. so i have gone short when it came down from 1.3540 area. as today also nt able to sustain . so i have gone short @1.3520. with sl of 30 pips.

gbpusd pair --day before yesterday it was high made 1.5780 thn yesterday it was 1.5750 thn today high 1.5720.

hope my analysis is correct !!!!!!!!:)
DEAR AYUSH,IN CASE OF EURUSD your way of thinking is absolutely wrong.if you will think like this ,you can never become a successful end of day trader.
YOU ARE NOT READY TO GIVE PASSAGE TO A LONG MOVE ,WHICH HAS JUST STARTED AND YOU HAVE GONE SHORT IN IT-very very bad way of trading end of day positions.
MY TO DAY LESSON IS JUST CLEAR THIS MISCONCEPTION OF NOT DISTINGUISHING IN BETWEEN CORRECTION AND A TRADE BY SMALL INVESTORS.SO FIRST ANSWER MY QUESTION AND THEN WE WILL DISCUSS THE CASE OF EURUSD AGAIN,AFTER TO DAY LESSON AND WE WILL SEE WHETHER YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING OR NOT

i have gone short in eurusd and gbpusd and gbpjpy and crude... with out basket trade..
YOUR ALL THE THREE ABOVE ENTRIES ARE WRONG , AGAINST THE PRIME LONG TREND, MARKET MAY PROVE TO YOU, RIGHT,BUT IT WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU, TO BECOME A SUCCESS FULL ,END OF DAT TRADER.
CHOICE IS YOUR,IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY, IF MARKET PROVES RIGHT TO YOUR WRONG TRADE
OR YOU ARE INTERESTED TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL END OF DAY TRADER

ayush2020

DEAR AYUSH,IN CASE OF EURUSD your way of thinking is absolutely wrong.if you will think like this ,you can never become a successful end of day trader.
YOU ARE NOT READY TO GIVE PASSAGE TO A LONG MOVE ,WHICH HAS JUST STARTED AND YOU HAVE GONE SHORT IN IT-very very bad way of trading end of day positions.
MY TO DAY LESSON IS JUST CLEAR THIS MISCONCEPTION OF NOT DISTINGUISHING IN BETWEEN CORRECTION AND A TRADE BY SMALL INVESTORS.SO FIRST ANSWER MY QUESTION AND THEN WE WILL DISCUSS THE CASE OF EURUSD AGAIN,AFTER TO DAY LESSON AND WE WILL SEE WHETHER YOU ARE READY TO CHANGE YOUR WAY OF THINKING OR NOT
GM Boss..
thanx for recognizing my mistakes.. where I need to improve my way of thinking..
here again im in confusion as to differ between move and trend ?? :confused:

YOUR ALL THE THREE ABOVE ENTRIES ARE WRONG , AGAINST THE PRIME LONG TREND, MARKET MAY PROVE TO YOU, RIGHT,BUT IT WILL NEVER ALLOW YOU, TO BECOME A SUCCESS FULL ,END OF DAT TRADER.
CHOICE IS YOUR,IF YOU WANT TO BE HAPPY, IF MARKET PROVES RIGHT TO YOUR WRONG TRADE
OR YOU ARE INTERESTED TO BECOME A SUCCESSFUL END OF DAY TRADER
NOW YOUR FOURTH TRADE,GOING SHORT IN CRUDE-THIS IS NOT A MISTAKE-BUT THIS IS CALLED BLUNDER-A PERSON WHO DO NOT KNOW ABC OF TRADING .he also know how strong momentum of crude is on long side and you have carried a short trade in crude that too on weekdays closing,assuming crude will fall in these week days and you will take benefit of this fall-VERY VERY BAD TRADE

Status
Not open for further replies.