how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi ashwani,

look for natural gas on the international......only thing be careful....since the bid ask spread immediately puts you down by $320-360 at the executed price.... Atleast on the gci demo.....don't know about others....usually december onwards for 3 moths it is usually good for long trades....& 9-100 strategy... Yesterday 9-sma confirmed the crossover above the middle bb

sg
dear sg, thank you very much for this information,although i have not loaded gci so far,but in indian market where i am actually trading commodity,i will keep an eye so that i can take long position trade in natural gas for next few months as you advised.
Thanks once again

dear sg, thank you very much for this information,although i have not loaded gci so far,but in indian market where i am actually trading commodity,i will keep an eye so that i can take long position trade in natural gas for next few months as you advised.
Thanks once again
dear ayush,80 % basket i just vacated,few minute back after taking 250 usd NOW PROFIT OF THIS WEEK IS 850+250=1100USD AGAINST A TARGET OF 500 USD FOR THIS WEEK

Boss stil now i didnt get single order from these.... let me re check again ..
AT RANDOM MEANS TO PICK A BASKET WITH IN FEW MINUTES,BUT THE ONLY THING TO TAKE ALL TRADES IN THE DIRECTION OF THE PRIME TREND.
THE BASKET WHICH I SQUARED UP 30 MINUTE BACK,AFTER TAKING 250 USD WAS AT RANDOM BASKET,WHICH I PICKED UP YESTERDAY MORNING IN BETWEEN 5 TO 5.30 AM AND STILL IT WAS A SUCCESS
JUST CONCENTRATE ON PRIME TREND AND GO FOR THE TRADE,IF YOU DON'T GET POSITION WITH TRADE SET UP BUT DON'T SIT VACANT
TAKE THE TRADE AND LET THE TIME WORK ITS JOB

AT RANDOM MEANS TO PICK A BASKET WITH IN FEW MINUTES,BUT THE ONLY THING TO TAKE ALL TRADES IN THE DIRECTION OF THE PRIME TREND.
THE BASKET WHICH I SQUARED UP 30 MINUTE BACK,AFTER TAKING 250 USD WAS AT RANDOM BASKET,WHICH I PICKED UP YESTERDAY MORNING IN BETWEEN 5 TO 5.30 AM AND STILL IT WAS A SUCCESS
JUST CONCENTRATE ON PRIME TREND AND GO FOR THE TRADE,IF YOU DON'T GET POSITION WITH TRADE SET UP BUT DON'T SIT VACANT
TAKE THE TRADE AND LET THE TIME WORK ITS JOB
DEAR AYUSH/HILLS
FEW BASIC RULES, WHICH WILL WORK IN CURRENCY MARKET,BUT NOT IN COMMODITY AND STOCK MARKET-I WILL SHORTLY EXPLAIN ONE OF THESE MAIN RULE TOMORROW IN MY VACANT TIME WHICH WILL HELP YOU A LOT IN EOD BASKET TRADING

Thanks for that. Will wait.

DEAR AYUSH AND HILLS ,YOU BOTH HAS TO GIVE ANSWER OF ONE VERY SIMPLE QUESTION
USD AND JPY FORM 13 PAIR WITH MAIN CURRENCY
OUT OF THE 13 CHOOSE ANY THREE OF YOUR CHOICE,IN WHICH MOVE IS VERY CLEAR AND YOU ARE NOT AT ALL CONFUSED REGARDING TREND
AND NOW TELL ME THAT AT EOD ON WHICH DATE, LAST BUT ONE MOVE STARTED ANDON WHICH DATE IT WAS CLOSED
AND ON WHICH DATE LAST MOVE AND IN WHICH TREND STARTED,WHICH IS NOW STILL OPEN
YOU HAVE TO JUST TELL ME THE DATES AND NOTHING ELSE ,FOR THREE PAIRS OF YOUR CHOICE WITH ONE OF THE CURRENCY AS USD OR YEN.
AFTER DEEP THOUGHT YOU CAN GIVE ANSWER TOMMOROW

Bigbear

Dear ashwani,
You were asking about dates for 3 pairs...

USDCHF -
Last But one move - Downtrend started from 20th may 2010 till 7th August 2011..
Current move - Uptrend started from 7th august 2011 till Now!

USDSEK -
Previous move - uptrend started around 28th Oct 2011 till 25th Nov 2011.
Current move - Downtrend from 25th Nov till date.

CHFJPY
Previous move -Uptrend from 23rd may 2010 till 9th Aug 2011
Current move - Downtrend from 9th August 2011 till Date..

Bro, these were the 3 pairs in which trend is clear to me.... Hope the trend is same to you too...

Status
Not open for further replies.