how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got 450 usd after clearing the basket.. it has reached 540 once.....
don't bother after you got your target profit that what is happening in the market.but start accumulating new basket as per trade set up entry way as you did yesterday.don't try to take at random entries just as per trend.NOW PERFECT TRADE SET UP ALONG WITH EOD TREND TO BE FOLLOWED FOR RE-ENTRY AND FORMING A NEW BASKET

ayush2020

don't bother after you got your target profit that what is happening in the market.but start accumulating new basket as per trade set up entry way as you did yesterday.don't try to take at random entries just as per trend.NOW PERFECT TRADE SET UP ALONG WITH EOD TREND TO BE FOLLOWED FOR RE-ENTRY AND FORMING A NEW BASKET
k .. Boss..got it. sent u mail ..plz check it..

k .. Boss..got it. sent u mail ..plz check it..
for opening a/c dont run against some one.it is just a illegal way of opening a/ci have 20 several sources like this.a/c will activate with in minutes.but few of my friends opened and i advise them to just close it at once and they did so on my advice at once.problem is of opening without violation of any law.try to solve that problem.i read your email.for helping to open a/c why he want to see how you are trading.what is the logic in it.no logic in it so don't run against him for any help.

hills_5000

Sir...Sell AUD/CHF.. 0.9294 Buy GBP/AUD..1.5362 , Buy E/G : 0.8561

Orders pending . Kept NZD/USD long at : 0.7596 , Kept Long E/U : 1.3355 , Sell USD/CAD: 1.0322

Pls tell me how are these entries / pending entries..

pairs you get give detail and ask their eod stop loses from me,but this is the right way of accumulating basket,which u used now,i am also doing the same

Sir...Sell AUD/CHF.. 0.9294 Buy GBP/AUD..1.5362 , Buy E/G : 0.8561

Orders pending . Kept NZD/USD long at : 0.7596 , Kept Long E/U : 1.3355 , Sell USD/CAD: 1.0322

Pls tell me how are these entries / pending entries..
first three positions against the prime trend
NEXT THREE IN THE TREND
IN END OF DAY TRADING DON'T TAKE POSITION ON THE BASIS OF 4 HOUR OR LOWER TIME FRAME,IF AGAINST THE EOD PRIME TREND-BASKET TRADING IS A PURE EOD TRADING-YOUR BASKET SHOULD NOT CONTAIN ANY TRADE AGAINST THE PRIME TREND

ayush2020

first three positions against the prime trend
NEXT THREE IN THE TREND
IN END OF DAY TRADING DON'T TAKE POSITION ON THE BASIS OF 4 HOUR OR LOWER TIME FRAME,IF AGAINST THE EOD PRIME TREND-BASKET TRADING IS A PURE EOD TRADING-YOUR BASKET SHOULD NOT CONTAIN ANY TRADE AGAINST THE PRIME TREND
Boss gm.. placed orders for today in around 20 pairs.. can u plz tell me what is the trend for usdchf?? i have taken short yesterday .but it made loss...

some pairs r in confusion mode today..

hills_5000

Yes..probably because of new month...

Sir going by box system wasn't my entry of long in Euro?GBP correct..? I took an entry based on box system... and tight stoploss..

also how should we view.. NZD/JPY and NZD/CHF..

Boss gm.. placed orders for today in around 20 pairs.. can u plz tell me what is the trend for usdchf?? i have taken short yesterday .but it made loss...

i am holding 37 position at present,but usdchf is the only pair in usd combination,in which trend is un defined ,so i am not holding any position.but still if i will take position then i will go short not long.
give me the list of those pair in which you are confused ,i will give you the trend and if required i will share my stop loss also.almost i am having positions in 20 pairs and 37 positions

i am holding 37 position at present,but usdchf is the only pair in usd combination,in which trend is un defined ,so i am not holding any position.but still if i will take position then i will go short not long.
give me the list of those pair in which you are confused ,i will give you the trend and if required i will share my stop loss also.almost i am having positions in 20 pairs and 37 positions
but if already short,hold it with a stop loss of.92509.if position will be save to day tomorrow morning after 5.30 eod bar we will again shift stop loss to some lower level

Yes..probably because of new month...

Sir going by box system wasn't my entry of long in Euro?GBP correct..? I took an entry based on box system... and tight stoploss..

also how should we view.. NZD/JPY and NZD/CHF..
nzdjpy and nzdchf both are clear long,i am having three positions in nzdjpy(,nzdchf chart i opened just now i may add long in it,in my next accumulation tomorrow morning .i am adding positions at random at present,without any trade set up,just to know if i will be able to handle these are not

Status
Not open for further replies.