how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sir you're the expert... but we still are learning...it would be nice if you could give us guidance.... and tell us how to see correct entry points ...

Today my basket is at 970USD but that is since 23 Nov...everything in profit because of this surge 45 min back..!..but like I said this is easy with margin of 100 USD on an account of 3000USD which gives margin of 4035%... but with real money it will be very diff... even if you start with 200 USD ..and margin maximum of 500%...

basket of 20 lots total position size just.6 which i accumulated yesterday night,then in the morning to day and then after noon to day .i squared up at once 5 minute back,when it was in a profit of 370 usd,so total profit of this week is 450usd yesterday+370 usd to day=850 usd in two baskets,which is 350 above my weekly target of 500 usd.current position in hand nil

ayush2020

dear ayush,is it possible to a accumulate 370 usd in a day with position size of .6 ,by trading 30 minute chart .i think very difficult ,so in currency market,if you will not concentrate on eod trading,you will go on becoming late in your learning process .use this demo a/c to learn the things very fast by trading with eod bars.
yes Boss... plz give us the pairs where u have taken positions..

Boss as per eod i have taken long position in gbpusd (suggested by SG SIR) yesterday night .. today entered @1.5550 :thumb::thumb:

but the last 1 hour spark gave loss in eurusd... Boss can u plz tell as per eod from which level we should buy eurusd??
some guest came so i was out from office for few hours shortly i will discuss,all the main surge ,came in my absence

yes Boss... plz give us the pairs where u have taken positions..
normally i buy my basket with in 10/15 minute for half the position and for rest i give buy or sell trigers which go on activated hour after hour.so manually it is not possible to give this detail,but in two three days once i will under stand the process of posting,in my free time,i will start posting trading sheets,on regular basis

normally i buy my basket with in 10/15 minute for half the position and for rest i give buy or sell trigers which go on activated hour after hour.so manually it is not possible to give this detail,but in two three days once i will under stand the process of posting,in my free time,i will start posting trading sheets,on regular basis
but you can ask regarding optimum buying level,or sell level or trend of any pair on eod basis,any time from me for specific pair with eod stop loss ,as i have replied for eurusd

ayush2020

but you can ask regarding optimum buying level,or sell level or trend of any pair on eod basis,any time from me for specific pair with eod stop loss ,as i have replied for eurusd
Boss gm... yes wil do .. in the mean time i have gone through one thread ..as dear 4xpipcounter has given a valuable input regarding Forex.. as it will add some knowledge to our data base so i put the link here with out permission.

http://www.traderji.com/forex/63171-forex-platform-2.html#post613584

Boss gm... yes wil do .. in the mean time i have gone through one thread ..as dear 4xpipcounter has given a valuable input regarding Forex.. as it will add some knowledge to our data base so i put the link here with out permission.

http://www.traderji.com/forex/63171-forex-platform-2.html#post613584
dear ayush,whose link you sent,he is mr.paul and a very learned professional,i am already in touch with him.to go through his thread ,will increase your level of knowledge dear.sg/smart trade/paul-try to go through the thread of all the three

Status
Not open for further replies.