how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.

hills_5000

Sir here is my holding... waiting for some reversals to confirm..to add....

But
i am holding short in eurusd.it is at auto reverse.and auto reverse has not activated so far.At present i am at 25 usd loss in it.
BUT once my system will declare it a long then short will automatically convert to long.since every thing is mechanical in my mts,so till then i can not reverse it at my end.it will be considered violation of discipline

Last edited:
Boss GM... i have taken 2 positions with size of one (0.5+0.5) .

eurusd and gbpusd ... got 50pips in each trade yesterday night.. so my total profit as of now is 500 usd... here i have changed my time frame of trade to 30 minutes..
i was holding 23 positions,in the morning the profit was 500 usd but after noon it reached to just 200 usd my target for this week was 500 usd on a total positions of maximum up to one which i was holding to day
just ten minute back when again all positions were in 500 usd profit app.then i closed 21 taking 550 usd and now balance two holding with 70 usd loss.net result 480 usd,this week target matured.
but i will re accumulate basket again.i was holding every thing on eod basis
.05x14+.03x10=total position one

hills_5000

My profit 417...as of now...still holding all...have cut USD/JPY short...in profit of 4 USD...

Rest all in profit ...

i was holding 23 positions,in the morning the profit was 500 usd but after noon it reached to just 200 usd my target for this week was 500 usd on a total positions of maximum up to one which i was holding to day
just ten minute back when again all positions were in 500 usd profit app.then i closed 21 taking 550 usd and now balance two holding with 70 usd loss.net result 480 usd,this week target matured.

My profit 417...as of now...still holding all...have cut USD/JPY short...in profit of 4 USD...

Rest all in profit ...
i tried to post the trading sheet before squaring it up ,but i never posted it previously,so i was not able to post it.please give me some simple system which i can use ,to post charts and trading sheets,
but for the time being what you are using now is called basket.
basically basket is considered as single unit.once your target is matured you can square up basket at once.basically we can not dis-mental basket in parts,except two three positions ,which can not impact our over all profit.
but for accumulating,we can take as much time as we required may be month.
and if we wish we can trail the basket for months together.i will clear every thing step by step

hills_5000

Sir...I have one observation...it is easy to do a basket on USD 3000 with 3 mini lots and not worry about M2M..because the basic trend chosen was right... but since I am since learning ..there will be times when i willnot enter with SM... so will have to bear M2M... in that case for a person who does not have USD 3000 in real case... cannot do basket ..in my opinion...

i tried to post the trading sheet before squaring it up ,but i never posted it previously,so i was not able to post it.please give me some simple system which i can use ,to post charts and trading sheets,
basically basket is considered as single unit.once your target is matured you can square up basket at once.basically we can not dis-mental basket in parts,except two three positions ,which can not impact our over all profit.
and if we wish we can trail the basket for months together.i will clear every thing step by step

ayush2020

Sir...I have one observation...it is easy to do a basket on USD 3000 with 3 mini lots and not worry about M2M..because the basic trend chosen was right... but since I am since learning ..there will be times when i willnot enter with SM... so will have to bear M2M... in that case for a person who does not have USD 3000 in real case... cannot do basket ..in my opinion...
yes it may be...

Boss will do one thing will trade in 2 accounts ..on eod basis for basket trading and 2 nd is time frame of 30 min..

hills_5000

Sir..pls download IRFANVIEW... install it... once installed..open your picture there...then click from where you want to cut ( the portion u dont want removed)....and drag the mouse with right click pressed till whr u want it removed.... now release right click....goto...2nd option from top left in the software...( its edit) ....from drop down menu.....select..."cut Area outside of the selection"...

Now all u will have is the portion of the pic that u want to post.....save it.... ....when u reply to a message here or write a fersh message.... below the message area ( where we type) there is an "Advanced option"....click that....and then look below for " Manage Attachements" ... once ur there...its another two steps to upload and save..

go to the

ayush2020

Sir..pls download IRFANVIEW... install it... once installed..open your picture there...then click from where you want to cut ( the portion u dont want removed)....and drag the mouse with right click pressed till whr u want it removed.... now release right click....goto...2nd option from top left in the software...( its edit) ....from drop down menu.....select..."cut Area outside of the selection"...

Now all u will have is the portion of the pic that u want to post.....save it.... ....when u reply to a message here or write a fersh message.... below the message area ( where we type) there is an "Advanced option"....click that....and then look below for " Manage Attachements" ... once ur there...its another two steps to upload and save..

go to the
hii all where are you ?? no update today in our thread??

basket of 20 lots total position size just.6 which i accumulated yesterday night,then in the morning to day and then after noon to day .i squared up at once 5 minute back,when it was in a profit of 370 usd,so total profit of this week is 450usd yesterday+370 usd to day=850 usd in two baskets,which is 350 above my weekly target of 500 usd.current position in hand nil

basket of 20 lots total position size just.6 which i accumulated yesterday night,then in the morning to day and then after noon to day .i squared up at once 5 minute back,when it was in a profit of 370 usd,so total profit of this week is 450usd yesterday+370 usd to day=850 usd in two baskets,which is 350 above my weekly target of 500 usd.current position in hand nil
dear ayush,is it possible to a accumulate 370 usd in a day with position size of .6 ,by trading 30 minute chart .i think very difficult ,so in currency market,if you will not concentrate on eod trading,you will go on becoming late in your learning process .use this demo a/c to learn the things very fast by trading with eod bars.

Status
Not open for further replies.