how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Ashwani,

Please find the link below....

Trading The Bars

SG

Boss from this thread learned some strategy...
i was having some confusion after consulting with sg,i have finalized it yesterday night and this week i am going to trade 13 pairs which form a combination with usd and yen either of the two and already taken position in the morning once i wake up in twelve pairs according to direction of trend given by my mts at random without waiting for a trade set up

gud evning sir,

u told me that u wil reply to my query about learning, at weekend, but it seems u were too busy or perhaps u forgot bout me.
anyway at weekend i have gone through the thread and i have covered first 55 pages, have tried to learn the basic. i know its a long thread but will try to cover it sooner rather than later.

i have tried to learn all this bt still there are some doubts, and the biggest question for me is how to find the trend, whether we should be long or short???

how to calculate the support, pivot and resistance????

how to calculate the fmv?????

i want to know whether dis points have been cleared in following pages or i have to work myself to learn about these????

for example if support is 160 and pivot is 165 and resistance is 170 den if price goes down nd it breaks 160 then i think we shd enter in to short trend and 160 will become our resistance, am i right????

hope to listen from u soon, take care

hills_5000

Hi Aman...somewhere around Diwali...I have compiled a list of all posts which are important posts by Ashwani Sir.... Go through them... many of your doubts will be cleared....Whatever remains....ask him....

gud evning sir,

u told me that u wil reply to my query about learning, at weekend, but it seems u were too busy or perhaps u forgot bout me.
anyway at weekend i have gone through the thread and i have covered first 55 pages, have tried to learn the basic. i know its a long thread but will try to cover it sooner rather than later.

i have tried to learn all this bt still there are some doubts, and the biggest question for me is how to find the trend, whether we should be long or short???

how to calculate the support, pivot and resistance????

how to calculate the fmv?????

i want to know whether dis points have been cleared in following pages or i have to work myself to learn about these????

for example if support is 160 and pivot is 165 and resistance is 170 den if price goes down nd it breaks 160 then i think we shd enter in to short trend and 160 will become our resistance, am i right????

hope to listen from u soon, take care

Hi Aman...somewhere around Diwali...I have compiled a list of all posts which are important posts by Ashwani Sir.... Go through them... many of your doubts will be cleared....Whatever remains....ask him....
Thnx sir, and i hv read dat post of urs in which u have mentioned about important post, but as i m a newbie i wanted to go through full thread, coz sometime i may not be able to u'stand all the stuff without reference.
it was great on part of u to make such an effort and i respect you for that, me too making a word file of all the important post, so that if someone wants, i can provide him all the details which are necessary at once, rather than flipping all the posts.

the questions wich i have made are based upon first 550 posts only, and i wanted to know bout them so that i get my basic clear, coz its no use reading all this widout u'standing.

i hope ashwini sir or u can make me u'stand and clear my doubts,cya and take care

Status
Not open for further replies.