how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask them to open a Forex account in their name. Take the login id and password and you operate the account. Rest of the administrative arrangements will have to be made between you and your relatives as convenient and as per the understanding between the two of you :)[/QUOTE
your suggestion is a perfect legal way .if i don't earn but my knowledge earn ,even that will be perfect for me.but actually not practical.SO THE FINAL RESULT LOOKS TO BE,FORGET ABOUT FOREX AS PER INDIAN LAWS,READ THE UK CHARTS IN COMMODITY AND TRADE THE INDIAN MARKET IN COMMODITY AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY LEFT

dear saiftaugheed,i am not at all planning to go there are settle there but one of my cousin is already having a working visa of uk for few years and he is already there ,since last app 3 years,finally he is going to settle there after completing uk formalities as green card holder or citizen as per laws,prior to that he was in usa for one year.he is not in uk as employee of some Indian company.but there as per his own working visa which he obtained few years back and since then he is there.but he comes to India,twice a year for one week visit .if he trades in Forex in UK not me and pays taxes there as per UK laws then i think every thing should be fine for him.that was the question which i wanted to ask from you.is every thing will be legal for him.
Ashwani Bhai I thought you were planning this, :p it is absolutely perfectly legal for your brother to participate in the forex exchange market according to the UK law and regulation :)

Ask them to open a Forex account in their name. Take the login id and password and you operate the account. Rest of the administrative arrangements will have to be made between you and your relatives as convenient and as per the understanding between the two of you :)[/QUOTE
your suggestion is a perfect legal way .if i don't earn but my knowledge earn ,even that will be perfect for me.but actually not practical.SO THE FINAL RESULT LOOKS TO BE,FORGET ABOUT FOREX AS PER INDIAN LAWS,READ THE UK CHARTS IN COMMODITY AND TRADE THE INDIAN MARKET IN COMMODITY AND THAT IS THE ONLY WAY LEFT
Yes India law does not permit it anyhow it could take them years to allow individuals citizen to trade in the forex market. Anyway you could still open a future trading account in one of the mt4 broker and trade many futures as future trading anywhere is perfectly legal !

Yes India law does not permit it anyhow it could take them years to allow individuals citizen to trade in the forex market. Anyway you could still open a future trading account in one of the mt4 broker and trade many futures as future trading anywhere is perfectly legal !
CAN YOU GIVE MORE CLARIFICATION,I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT IF I TRADE IN FUTURES OF GOLD OR SILVER OR COPPER OR CRUDE OIL,I MEAN XAUUSD AND XADUSD,THEN WILL IT BE LEGAL AND I CAN OPEN A/C WITH ANY OF MT4 TRADERS OUT SIDE INDIA AND CAN PAY THEM BY CONVERTING RS TO USD AND THAT WILL BE LEGAL,I WAS CONSIDERING IT IS ALSO NOT ALLOUED

ayush2020

CAN YOU GIVE MORE CLARIFICATION,I MEAN IF YOU WANT TO SAY THAT IF I TRADE IN FUTURES OF GOLD OR SILVER OR COPPER OR CRUDE OIL,I MEAN XAUUSD AND XADUSD,THEN WILL IT BE LEGAL AND I CAN OPEN A/C WITH ANY OF MT4 TRADERS OUT SIDE INDIA AND CAN PAY THEM BY CONVERTING RS TO USD AND THAT WILL BE LEGAL,I WAS CONSIDERING IT IS ALSO NOT ALLOUED
Boss thn why in INDIA so many forex brokers have opened their office?? some guys have contacted me to open the account..

Klewtar

Despite forex limitations, trading metals in India is very good since not all international brokers (IG Markets may be an exception) have access to Zinc, Lead and Aluminium.

As of now I think that it is time to short zinc, lead and copper?

Status
Not open for further replies.