how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
exited e/u shorts. Exited u/cad long. Bought nzd/jpy... At 57.47..sl.. 56.32.

Looking to go long on gbp/*** pairs and short on ***/chf pairs
nzd/jpy-technically perfect decision
if your stop loss is saved and you are in the move
then in usd and jpy all 13 combinations which these two make with other major currencies,normally trade runs for 10 to 20 days,so don't square it up once in trade just trail that will happen only if for next two three days your stop loss will be constant,you can not move it on the up side,if you move, technically, It will be CONSIDERED wrong,you have taken a contrary move,which is always a head of momentum and long momentum may come,in next two three days,till then stop loss is never shifted on up side,few things time will teach you,i will tell you now you can move your stop loss

Last edited:
then in usd and jpy all 13 combinations which these two make with other major currencies,normally trade runs for 10 to 20 days,so don't square it up once in trade just trail that will happen only if for next two three days your stop loss will be constant,you can not move it on the up side,if you move technically,it will be wrong,you have taken a contrary move,which is always a head of momentum and long momentum may come,in next two three days,till then stop loss is never shifted on up side,few things time will teach you,i will tell you now you can move your stop loss
on friday i was holding 22 pairs out of 28,just to know first ,if i will be able to control all the 28 at a time or not,in the night i squared up all the positions
remember the rule:if you are not trading weekly charts but trading eod charts,then on week end we should try to close those positions .which are not in very good profit and if we want to carry,then we should re enter when next week open and every thing looks to be smooth
i will start accumulating positions from monday morning

on friday i was holding 22 pairs out of 28,just to know first ,if i will be able to control all the 28 at a time or not,in the night i squared up all the positions
remember the rule:if you are not trading weekly charts but trading eod charts,then on week end we should try to close those positions .which are not in very good profit and if we want to carry,then we should re enter when next week open and every thing looks to be smooth
i will start accumulating positions from monday morning
dear hills,from the very beginning ,make it a habit in forex ,to trade just end of day positions,no lower time frame
you can just take the help of four hour time frame at the time of entry but just one time once you are in the trade.,trail it from eod trailing stop loss on close of eod bar basis and protect it with protective stop loss which should be below your lower support

hills_5000

Sir... want to clarify what u have said. That one should not square up trade once in it but trail the stoploss. AND if stoploss is constant for 2-3 days one should not move it up becos that is technically wrong. And also if stoploss is constant for 2-3 days then exit ??

And the rest part about taking contrary move also pls explain again...

thanks

then in usd and jpy all 13 combinations which these two make with other major currencies,normally trade runs for 10 to 20 days,so don't square it up once in trade just trail that will happen only if for next two three days your stop loss will be constant,you can not move it on the up side,if you move, technically, It will be CONSIDERED wrong,you have taken a contrary move,which is always a head of momentum and long momentum may come,in next two three days,till then stop loss is never shifted on up side,few things time will teach you,i will tell you now you can move your stop loss

Sir... want to clarify what u have said. That one should not square up trade once in it but trail the stop loss. AND if stop loss is constant for 2-3 days one should not move it up because that is technically wrong. And also((( if stop loss is constant for 2-3 days then exit ??))))

And the rest part about taking contrary move also pls explain again...

thanks
i have not written any where (((if stop loss is constant for 2-3 days then exit)))but i said as you are long now keep your stop loss constant and after two three days when eod bar start forming higher high and higher low,only then you will start moving your stop loss on up side every day.
contrary trade means,momentum is in reversal now from short to long .this reversal attempt from short to long may succeed or may fail
momentum trader will enter after one two days,when reversal will be successful but contrary move trader always enter first.two three days a head of momentum trader
if reversal will be successful their buying price will be below momentum traders
but if reversal fail,their stop loss will trigger
in this pair NZD/JPY,you have taken contrary move ,which is a head of momentum trader

Status
Not open for further replies.