how much return you expect from commodity market

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have not written any where (((if stop loss is constant for 2-3 days then exit)))but i said as you are long now keep your stop loss constant and after two three days when eod bar start forming higher high and higher low,only then you will start moving your stop loss on up side every day.
contrary trade means,momentum is in reversal now from short to long .this reversal attempt from short to long may succeed or may fail
momentum trader will enter after one two days,when reversal will be successful but contrary move trader always enter first.two three days a head of momentum trader
if reversal will be successful their buying price will be below momentum traders
but if reversal fail,their stop loss will trigger
in this pair NZD/JPY,you have taken contrary move ,which is a head of momentum trader
in nzd/jpy pair in eod charts go at 11/11 and 13/11 date and compare the bars with bars of 24/11 and 25/11 and you can see these are symmetrical,but 13/11 attempt was failed and contrary traders stop loss was triggered
THAT WAS WHAT I WAS EXPLAINING YOU REGARDING CONTRARY TRADE

in nzd/jpy pair in eod charts go at 11/11 and 13/11 date and compare the bars with bars of 24/11 and 25/11 and you can see these are symmetrical,but 13/11 attempt was failed and contrary traders stop loss was triggered
that was what i was explaining you regarding contrary trade
in nzd/jpy pair highest high was formed on 31/10,with a wide green bar but on 31/10 profit booking started and the same day price last its 50% rise
1/11 was a wide white bar and contrary bears enter at close of this bar
3/11 bulls entered again
4/11 to 8/11 they were in equal force
some where on 7/11 and 8/11 momentum trader will enter
and on 9/11 bears attempt was successful
and up to 25/11 they are still short in this pair
and in next two three days,they will go long once reversal is confirmed
for the time being these two green bars of 24/11 and 25/11 are due to short covering not buying
if monday every thing will be smooth and momentum of long will be in tact-then buying will start slowly that is what i want to explain you

in nzd/jpy pair highest high was formed on 31/10,with a wide green bar but on 31/10 profit booking started and the same day price last its 50% rise
1/11 was a wide white bar and contrary bears enter at close of this bar
3/11 bulls entered again
4/11 to 8/11 they were in equal force
some where on 7/11 and 8/11 momentum trader will enter
and on 9/11 bears attempt was successful
and up to 25/11 they are still short in this pair
and in next two three days,they will go long once reversal is confirmed
for the time being these two green bars of 24/11 and 25/11 are due to short covering not buying
if monday every thing will be smooth and momentum of long will be in tact-then buying will start slowly that is what i want to explain you
dear hills or any of the viewers of the thread can recommend ,some meta trader demo a/c which can be loaded free but provide nifty charts also

hills_5000

Sir GCI MT4 is the only one which I know of which provides nifty , Sensex , sbin , RIL, Tata Motors, Wipro etc. They have the widest range of tradable products. I have tried others but they dont have indian indices or stocks.

dear hills or any of the viewers of the thread can recommend ,some meta trader demo a/c which can be loaded free but provide nifty charts also

Sir GCI MT4 is the only one which I know of which provides nifty , Sensex , sbin , RIL, Tata Motors, Wipro etc. They have the widest range of tradable products. I have tried others but they dont have indian indices or stocks.
ANY OF THE VIEWERS.
as we can not trade in Forex by converting money from Rs to dolor
so if i want to trade in Forex,so as few of my close relatives are non resident Indians,so if i take a gift from them to start trading in Forex,in that case it should be legal as there is no violation of law.
PLEASE GIVE YOUR VIEW ,IF ANY ONE IS HAVING SOME IDEA,THANKS IN ADVANCE

ANY OF THE VIEWERS.
so if i want to trade in Forex,so as few of my close relatives are non resident Indians,so if i take a gift from them to start trading in Forex,in that case it should be legal as there is no violation of law.
Ashwani bhai, AFter 5 months of re-search and recent rbi restriction There is "NO" way to trade "spot" forex legally . It cannot be done indirectly or directly ! Even if you have non-resident relative that may fund your account you are still breaking the law because Indian resident are not permitted to trade in spot forex no matter where the money has been funded directly or indirectly , you will bring the profits in the country from forex trading and hence as it is banned you are breaking the law you will fall into a lot of trouble !there is absolute no way you can do it "legally" ! . IF you want to do it legally there is only 1 way out -
Change your citizenship

ashwani bhai, after 5 months of re-search and recent rbi restriction there is "no" way to trade "spot" forex legally . It cannot be done indirectly or directly ! Even if you have non-resident relative that may fund your account you are still breaking the law because indian resident are not permitted to trade in spot forex no matter where the money has been funded directly or indirectly , you will bring the profits in the country from forex trading and hence as it is banned you are breaking the law you will fall into a lot of trouble !there is absolute no way you can do it "legally" ! . If you want to do it legally there is only 1 way out -
change your citizenship
thank you very much for the reply,just one thing more,if any of non resident indian,who is settled in uk or usa and doing job their and if he is dealing in forex ,then what is the position,during those years he has earned a lot from forex but after few years.he may come to india also,once he has left uk and came to india after that he don't trade in india in forex,but the money which he earned in uk and paid tax in uk as per uk laws and his nri status,if then every thing is fine when after seven year he come back to india with all the money which he earned during his nri status-thanks in advance

thank you very much for the reply,just one thing more,if any of non resident indian,who is settled in uk or usa and doing job their and if he is dealing in forex ,then what is the position,during those years he has earned a lot from forex but after few years.he may come to india also,once he has left uk and came to india after that he don't trade in india in forex,but the money which he earned in uk and paid tax in uk as per uk laws and his nri status,if then every thing is fine when after seven year he come back to india with all the money which he earned during his nri status-thanks in advance
Ashwani bhai, these are just ideas that we can think of but on reality it is difficult to do such things Are you serious about staying in UK for years ? If you settled In the UK for years and doing a job there and trading forex from there through their banking channels and paying taxes according to the UK law that is perfectly Legal in UK. let me tell you something In this case where you are staying in uk doing a job and have your own residence you can get a British Citizenship and you have to get an Indian OTC( Overseas citizenship of India) as India does not allow duel citizenship ! So after getting this and earning a lot in forex you plan to come back to India and stay here only and bring all the money that you have earned in UK from forex to india It will be perfectly legal :)

hills_5000

Ask them to open a forex account in their name. Take the login id and password and you operate the account. Rest of the administrative arrangements will have to be made between you and your relatives as convenient and as per the understanding between the two of you :)

ANY OF THE VIEWERS.

Ashwani bhai, these are just ideas that we can think of but on reality it is difficult to do such things Are you serious about staying in UK for years ? If you settled In the UK for years and doing a job there and trading forex from there through their banking channels and paying taxes according to the UK law that is perfectly Legal in UK. let me tell you something In this case where you are staying in uk doing a job and have your own residence you can get a British Citizenship and you have to get an Indian OTC( Overseas citizenship of India) as India does not allow duel citizenship ! So after getting this and earning a lot in forex you plan to come back to India and stay here only and bring all the money that you have earned in UK from forex to india It will be perfectly legal :)
dear saiftaugheed,i am not at all planning to go there are settle there but one of my cousin is already having a working visa of uk for few years and he is already there ,since last app 3 years,finally he is going to settle there after completing uk formalities as green card holder or citizen as per laws,prior to that he was in usa for one year.he is not in uk as employee of some Indian company.but there as per his own working visa which he obtained few years back and since then he is there.but he comes to India,twice a year for one week visit .if he trades in Forex in UK not me and pays taxes there as per UK laws then i think every thing should be fine for him.that was the question which i wanted to ask from you.is every thing will be legal for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.