How much return you expect from forex market

hills_5000

Sir....these indicators are what u mention here ? and when do we continue...after sunday no update from you... plus waiting for reply on my calculations..

basically,advanced currency eod trading system is equipped,with such indicators,that it can give answer of all the above questions,just at a glance,at the chart of that pair,on the mechanical trading system

Last edited:
Sir....these indicators are what u mention here ? and when do we continue...after Sunday no update from you... plus waiting for reply on my calculations..
support/resistance indicator
trailing/protective stop loss indicator
trend/momentum indicator
over bought/over sold indicator
to take decision we need these type of popular indicator.
in stead of using popular indicator,i developed these four indicator in last five years,for my personal use ,these all are part of my mechanical trading system
few i draw and few i use with the help of calculater.
so you will not get these at internet or meta trader or gci demo any where

dear ayush.
your this post looks to be very useful post for me.
i was surprised to know that their was just half hour difference ,in between,our eod bar of commodity market and gci demo eod bar,this half hour difference is negligible.
crude/n.gas/gold/silver/copper-these five commodity are available at gci demo,so we can trade these at share khan ,i mean by following gci 24x5 charts,but trading Indian market.
firstly it will give the benefit of more then 100 indicator at gci demo a/c,secondly at gci we get continues and hence consistent data. i will try it tomorrow.

support/resistance indicator
trailing/protective stop loss indicator
trend/momentum indicator
over bought/over sold indicator
to take decision we need these type of popular indicator.
in stead of using popular indicator,i developed these four indicator in last five years,for my personal use ,these all are part of my mechanical trading system
few i draw and few i use with the help of calculater.
so you will not get these at internet or meta trader or gci demo any where
dear hills /ayush/gurmy,just understand what i am explaining
when i decided to go long in copper at eod it was long
but at four hour it was short
and at one hour it was long
and at five minute it was short
it means if one hour will stay long then it will try to convert four hour to long and eod is already long,so in that case i can take risk to go long in copper.
but in the fight of five minute and one hour ,five minute converted one hour to short from long.
it means now one hour can not try to convert four hour to long
it means now four hour will try to convert eod to short,so i decided not to go long and to day four hour ,converted eod to short as i was expecting
and dear vishumahajan if you will under stand this post.then you will not do mistake like n.gas case. to day if it is not clear to any one he can ask again

gurmy.

dear hills /ayush/gurmy,just understand what i am explaining
when i decided to go long in copper at eod it was long
but at four hour it was short
and at one hour it was long
and at five minute it was short
it means if one hour will stay long then it will try to convert four hour to long and eod is already long,so in that case i can take risk to go long in copper.
but in the fight of five minute and one hour ,five minute converted one hour to short from long.
it means now one hour can not try to convert four hour to long
it means now four hour will try to convert eod to short,so i decided not to go long and to day four hour ,converted eod to short as i was expecting
and dear vishumahajan if you will under stand this post.then you will not do mistake like n.gas case. to day if it is not clear to any one he can ask again
dear sir,
GM
very clearly and logically explained.
thanks

ayush2020

Here is an article which discusses the euro, cable and swissy using Fibonacci, trendlines and support resistance zones on weekly and lower time frame. One may replicate them on their chart and do the analysis on their own.

visit http://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/fx-a...ion=read&d=437

you may also be interested in know the right time to trade the round the clock fx market

visit http://www.dukascopy.com/fxcomm/fx-a...ion=read&d=423

it's an education series on technical analysis and forex and it is in easy understand format.
but these 2 links r nt opening.... plz give the correct one...

ayush2020

dear sir,
GM
very clearly and logically explained.
thanks

Boss gm , still one thing im nt able to understand..in copper on 30.11.2011 it has given a sharp up move.. but the high of that day didnt break after trying of 6--7 days.. so why we cant go short when it was near 3.50 with stop loss of 3.60 ?? as per GCI platform.

yes i may be wrong .. but when we can see that it is taking some resistance near those areas thn i think we can take a small risk..

and now what we can do in copper as it has corrected yesterday much more.. if we r in short side thn what is stop loss??

Boss gm , still one thing im nt able to understand..in copper on 30.11.2011 it has given a sharp up move.. but the high of that day didnt break after trying of 6--7 days.. so why we cant go short when it was near 3.50 with stop loss of 3.60 ?? as per GCI platform.

yes i may be wrong .. but when we can see that it is taking some resistance near those areas thn i think we can take a small risk..

and now what we can do in copper as it has corrected yesterday much more.. if we r in short side thn what is stop loss??
you are 100% right at gci short opened at 3.54 on 9/12 it was contrary short position.due to regular fall now short is not viable,as it is still 3.46 which don't cover risk reward