How much return you expect from forex market

hills_5000

Updates from my side.

NZD/USD..reversed on 15 Dec . I went long aggressive 0.75461 on 15 Dec ( v late night thursday) . Closed on friday 0.76163 due to weekend plus not confirmed long.

GBP/USD .. same as above. Plus it bounced off the lower TL. Took long on thursday and closed on friday.

AUD/USD ..No entry . In downtrend. Maybe undergoing reversal / pause before it continues down.

E/U .. broke lower TL on downside. Did not short. Waiting for retracement to TL and then fall again to enter short. But as of EOD still short.

USD/JPY...trend changes every 3 days.. so needs to be played on 4H. On weekly it took support at TL..and rose up...so expected to go up further. I dont like shorting this since the BOJ can intervene suddenly and cause a big big surprise...

USD/CAD.. Has taken support on daily TL.. Can look to go long next week. BUT. on weekly it has broken on the upside of the upper TL...so it might retrace before moving up. That will need to be kept in mind before taking a long position.

Updates from my side.

NZD/USD..reversed on 15 Dec . I went long aggressive 0.75461 on 15 Dec ( v late night thursday) . Closed on friday 0.76163 due to weekend plus not confirmed long.

GBP/USD .. same as above. Plus it bounced off the lower TL. Took long on thursday and closed on friday.

AUD/USD ..No entry . In downtrend. Maybe undergoing reversal / pause before it continues down.

E/U .. broke lower TL on downside. Did not short. Waiting for retracement to TL and then fall again to enter short. But as of EOD still short.

USD/JPY...trend changes every 3 days.. so needs to be played on 4H. On weekly it took support at TL..and rose up...so expected to go up further. I dont like shorting this since the BOJ can intervene suddenly and cause a big big surprise...

USD/CAD.. Has taken support on daily TL.. Can look to go long next week. BUT. on weekly it has broken on the upside of the upper TL...so it might retrace before moving up. That will need to be kept in mind before taking a long position.
dear hills thanks,i will be thankful, if you can continue,shortly after few days i will join.As at eod i am going to be approximately free,hardly one trade comes ,every day.
for passing my time,i am using five minute time frame ,at zink lead gold and silver mini lots,in these four commodities with stop loss level of 500 to 1000 and target profit level of also just 500 to 1000.Trades come ,so fast and close so fast that out of 8 to 10 trades generated both days,i was just able to catch three both days.
for next few days i will concentrate ,during day fully,so that at least ,i can catch at least five pure intra day trades in these four mini lots.
these days in stead of writing at my own threads,i am giving time to read the threads of some, other very learned traders at this forum,so that i can add ,some thing new to my knowledge.
just three days back,when i was going through the thread of uttam kamlesh and was trying to under stand the style of their trading the first thing which came to my mind was that they were still trading 5 m time frame,in stead of best of knowledge they have.
just from next day morning ,in stead of sitting ideal,i started trading at five minute time frame,with one of my concept,which i developed few year back and learner of my commodity thread are already aware of it.
IT IS((( FAIR MARKET VALUE CONCEPT))):and now i am using it for five minute trading,but hills if you go on contributing some thing on Forex thread ,it will be perfect and i will shortly try to join you thanks

hills_5000

I will sir. Not to worry.

I remember that you had written about the FMV in the mother thread. Infact one day you even gave FMV and SL every 5 minutes on Nifty and it worked well for everyone.

So it would be nice to learn that concept too.

regards

dear hills thanks,i will be thankful, if you can continue,shortly after few days i will join.As at eod i am going to be approximately free,hardly one trade comes ,every day.
for passing my time,i am using five minute time frame ,at zink lead gold and silver mini lots,in these four commodities with stop loss level of 500 to 1000 and target profit level of also just 500 to 1000.Trades come ,so fast and close so fast that out of 8 to 10 trades generated both days,i was just able to catch three both days.
for next few days i will concentrate ,during day fully,so that at least ,i can catch at least five pure intra day trades in these four mini lots.
these days in stead of writing at my own threads,i am giving time to read the threads of some, other very learned traders at this forum,so that i can add ,some thing new to my knowledge.
just three days back,when i was going through the thread of uttam kamlesh and was trying to under stand the style of their trading the first thing which came to my mind was that they were still trading 5 m time frame,in stead of best of knowledge they have.
just from next day morning ,in stead of sitting ideal,i started trading at five minute time frame,with one of my concept,which i developed few year back and learner of my commodity thread are already aware of it.
IT IS((( FAIR MARKET VALUE CONCEPT))):and now i am using it for five minute trading,but hills if you go on contributing some thing on Forex thread ,it will be perfect and i will shortly try to join you thanks

i will sir. Not to worry.

I remember that you had written about the fmv in the mother thread. Infact one day you even gave fmv and sl every 5 minutes on nifty and it worked well for everyone.

So it would be nice to learn that concept too.

Regards
yes this system is based on trailing stop loss/protective stop loss/fair market value
if in intraday,suppose six trade are there,say in gold ,system will catch all the six,but fmv will allow to trade just three.
On friday in gold six trade were there,but system gave signal for three short trades.
The beauty of this system is ,it don't give you trade against the trend.
As far as trend is concerned its all signals are perfect!!!!
Except one which will come once in ten days-once the trend is finished ,last signal at the time of reversal will be wrong,when your stop loss will trigger-but one to ten risk reward-no problem!!!!

hills_5000

Sir how about teaching us and guiding us for this system....

yes this system is based on trailing stop loss/protective stop loss/fair market value
if in intraday,suppose six trade are there,say in gold ,system will catch all the six,but fmv will allow to trade just three.
On friday in gold six trade were there,but system gave signal for three short trades.
Except one which will come once in ten days-once the trend is finished ,last signal at the time of reversal will be wrong,when your stop loss will trigger-but one to ten risk reward-no problem!!!!

sir how about teaching us and guiding us for this system....
basically this thread is for forex,and for the time being,i hand over the charge of this thread to you.above two post are on commodity,so i will continue at commodity thread and will try to give detail of trend, from intraday trading point of view along with fair market value of above four commodities,in which i am doing intra day trading.
As for as basic formula of four indicator and one fair market value concept,as these are back bone of my book at which slowly i am working,you can under stand ,i can not disclose,but the concept is not very difficult,i am sure ,some day you or some one else will catch it !!!!

hills_5000

The red portion in quoted text below to be read as USD/CHF..USD /CAD..short for this week.

The USD is the most overbought and the Euro is the most oversold.... on the daily charts... I think something should begin to happen... :)

Which means good for equities as well... maybe end of year play..:)

Updates from my side.

ayush2020

yes Boss plz give ideas .....

hills_5000

Be on the look out for NZD ..its beginning to show signs of divergence on the daily. So all pairs NZD/ABC should be headed down soon.

Similarly..CHF is beginning to show weakness like I had mentioned so all ABC/CHF pairs are going to go up... The USD/CHF has already done so as mentioned in post #137.

Euro index is no longer making lower lows on closing... and positive div on weekly charts... so be careful here... EURO/ABC pairs long coming soon ..

GBP/CHF..re testing lower trend line after a break on the downside... watch it ..on daily... I say it heads down... which means GBP is headed down big way...

Last edited: