How much return you expect from forex market

hills_5000

The AUD and the NZD pairs have started showing reversals. The CAD pairs also started yesterday early morning , reversed the rest of the day and since early evening they have re reversed. The NZD pairs have given 490 pips today . CAD pairs 199 , AUD pairs 115. The GBP/ABC have benefited the most and have given 456 pips today.

Expect some retracement and then enter. GBP/NND long , NZD/USD short , AUD/USD short , CAD/JPY short , GBP/CAD long , NZD/CHF short.

The E/U is still in a confused state. There is a lot of divergence on the weekly charts. So I do expect it to move up.

PS : The E/U has a direct co relation with equities as per my observation. :)

4xpipcounter

Ashwani, I am popping in here a little late to wish you a very Happy Anniversary.

At least I have 364 days to remember your next one.

You remind me of a story from my mom and dad. It's like you and your wife got married as a Christmas gift to each other. My dad in February 1955 borrowed $5 from my mom. He could not pay her back, but offered to marry her instead. This April 9th will be 57 years for them. If something ever happened to my wife, it tells me not to borrow $5 from a female.

BTW, beautiful pictures you posted in here.

Ashwani, I am popping in here a little late to wish you a very Happy Anniversary.

At least I have 364 days to remember your next one.

You remind me of a story from my mom and dad. It's like you and your wife got married as a Christmas gift to each other. My dad in February 1955 borrowed $5 from my mom. He could not pay her back, but offered to marry her instead. This April 9th will be 57 years for them. If something ever happened to my wife, it tells me not to borrow $5 from a female.

BTW, beautiful pictures you posted in here.
dear paul.you are most welcome!!!by posting these Christmas pictures,i was celebrating three occasion at a time first Christmas!!!, second my marriage anniversary !!! and third it was first anniversary of my mothers thread ( how much return you expect from commodity market),i joined this wonderful forum on 25th December last Christmas day of 2010,by opening my first thread in commodity section !!!thanks for the post

4xpipcounter

Outstanding Ashwani! I didn't know your mother is here.
Thursday was my first anniversary at Traderji, and of course, the 1st anniversary of my thread. Next year we'll celebrate together.

dear paul.you are most welcome!!!by posting these Christmas pictures,i was celebrating three occasion at a time first Christmas!!!, second my marriage anniversary !!! and third it was first anniversary of my mothers thread ( how much return you expect from commodity market),i joined this wonderful forum on 25th December last Christmas day of 2010,by opening my first thread in commodity section !!!thanks for the post