How much return you expect from forex market

e/u and g/y...

Thanks ...will take some time to work out the calculations. Which all factors should one consider sir when using psl and tsl..

Thanks
as your result or on the track,so i kept the reply of this question pending.
Just give detail how you calculated gbpusd tsl data,which you produced to me ,then i will see what modification is required in your system of calculation tsl

boss ge..... Waiting for this link... :thumb::thumb:
dear ayush/hills/gurmy/ABHI NETH
result of that famous investment coach ,who interviewed 4000 traders,but net result of most famous 100 world level traders was like this
one:all the 100 trader were using ,their separate style of trading(it means mechanical trading system of all of them was different)
two:common feature:all were in habit of cut short to their loses
three:common feature:all were in habit of running their trades with the help of trailing stop loss:till they have not taken last drop of profits

dear ayush/hills/gurmy/abhi neth
result of that famous investment coach ,who interviewed 4000 traders,but net result of most famous 100 world level traders was like this
one:all the 100 trader were using ,their separate style of trading(it means mechanical trading system of all of them was different)
two:common feature:all were in habit of cut short to their loses
three:common feature:all were in habit of running their trades with the help of trailing stop loss:till they have not taken last drop of profits
name of that famous coach van k tharp phd- running van tharp institute , at his site ,you will get free link, in which you have to answer 30/40 various question asked by him
on the base of your answers ,he will tell you what type of trader you are-all the user may use this facility and can share at this thread,what type of trader they are

name of that famous coach van k tharp phd- running van tharp institute , at his site ,you will get free link, in which you have to answer 30/40 various question asked by him
on the base of your answers ,he will tell you what type of trader you are-all the user may use this facility and can share at this thread,what type of trader they are
Took the test.Its saying "You are an administrative trader"

Thanks.

other viewers of this thread,can also go through this test and can display their result at the thread as vishumahajan did

Sir:)

"You Are An Artistic Trader"

You are open-minded, adaptable and flexible; if you can figure out how to apply that to trading, it will improve your chances of success. You are committed to your own values. You'll work toward realizing your value-oriented goals and rebel against anything that is in conflict with those goals.

One of Your Trading Strengths - You can be very effective in detecting the patterns and early signs of market changes.

One of Your Trading Challenges - Because you need tangible and concrete evidence, the markets may not be able to give you the answers you want.

and I believe its PA category.

Sir:)

"You Are An Artistic Trader"

You are open-minded, adaptable and flexible; if you can figure out how to apply that to trading, it will improve your chances of success. You are committed to your own values. You'll work toward realizing your value-oriented goals and rebel against anything that is in conflict with those goals.

One of Your Trading Strengths - You can be very effective in detecting the patterns and early signs of market changes.

One of Your Trading Challenges - Because you need tangible and concrete evidence, the markets may not be able to give you the answers you want.

and I believe its PA category.
Sir,

Congratulations on your new thread sir, lovely !:)

hills_5000

E/U .. LL day 25/11.

TSL as follows : 27/11- 1.3383 , close - 1.3384
28/11- 1.3356 , close - 1.3346
We go long on 29/11 at EOD.
But on 8/12 - 1.3354 , close - 1.335 , so as per me TSL hit.
but again for 9th TSL value is more than 9th closing !!!!:(

Now G/Y .. LL day 24/11.

TSL as follows: 25/11 - 120.28 , close - 120.1
: 27/11 - 120.04 , close - 120.32 , now here on second day itself my system is giving long entry in this pair.

Also as per this for 8th Dec TSL was 121.25 and close was 121.16 , so TSL hit .
But like E/U again on next day i.e for 9/12 TSL is more than 9th closing and for 12/12 TSL is : 121.17.

So sir .

1. Are these value correct.
2.. Where is my system lacking.

as your result or on the track,so i kept the reply of this question pending.
Just give detail how you calculated gbpusd tsl data,which you produced to me ,then i will see what modification is required in your system of calculation tsl