How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

how to get indices symbols & futures quotes

bcz at nse there s no symbol provided for that
plz help guys
also i wnt to see this data in my metastock software how to do that & i m hving both MS8.0pro & MS 10.0 EOD can i use qt with MS EOD

any body there

plz help me
qt is working fine but my amibroker s not showing the quotes
whenever i tried to retrieve data it shows data is insufficient to make any chart
plz help guyz

pleaseharsh

any body there

plz help me
whenever i tried to retrieve data it shows data is insufficient to make any chart
plz help guyz
yeah this is a common...u should go to software thread on main page..there u will find all yr queries and doubts solved..newys...
it shows insufficient data cuz..u need to download atleast few quotes for individual script...for e.g go to nseindia.com->equity->historical data->security wise data ->enter symbol(for e.g reliance) put starting date and end date (for e.g from jan till today) ..then click ok...then the relating quotes will be displayed from that date to end date..then scroll down...click on filename.csv link to download it...save on to yr drive..
then in ambroker ->import wizard->pick that file (change the quote settings)->click checkbox to save the default format name...-> click ok...
then import ascii->filename.format(from c:\amibroker\format\filename.format ..or which ever is yr drive) ->click ok...
then click the symbol 'reliance on chart' ..u should get it right now...
harsh

kenneth

any body there

plz help me
plz help guyz

Go to QT >Preferences>Mis.>set theAPI setting On.

Go To Amibroker>File>databae setting >select data source >Quotetracker dataPlugin> See there is greenlight OK on the right corner >You will now be conneted to QT and the intraday data will be imported.

For details go to Amibroker help> Database settings.

Regards
ken

pleaseharsh

Go to QT >Preferences>Mis.>set theAPI setting On.

Go To Amibroker>File>databae setting >select data source >Quotetracker dataPlugin> See there is greenlight OK on the right corner >You will now be conneted to QT and the intraday data will be imported.

For details go to Amibroker help> Database settings.

Regards
ken
hello..
do we need to buy software to get this utility or is it free ..pls ?

thanks 4 ur reply

but still my amibroker is not connected with the QT
I reinstall both of them green light is on everything looks fine
any thing else i have to try

kenneth

Hi Mukdu

Check the Quote editor in Amibroker and see any data is there. If there is data just double click on the price chart..

If you can not see the data and you have enough data is saved in QT goto database setting>configure>retrive.

let me know

I am on line for some time.

Regards
ken