How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

Hi Mukdu

Check the Quote editor in Amibroker and see any data is there. If there is data just double click on the price chart..

If you can not see the data and you have enough data is saved in QT goto database setting>configure>retrive.

let me know

I am on line for some time.

Regards
ken

thanks a lot

u r too good now it is working fine i tested live today

once again thanks
one more doubt how can i see futures & options data live
bcz in one of the exmple in QT they show how to use symbol for S&P 500 minifty but it is not working on nse data

kenneth

I am not aware if we can get futures or options data from NSE

You can get data also from kotakStreet India real time or NaviaMarkets India if you are their customer. Don't know if they provide futures data

Indices you can goto menu>Preferences>Indices and select them from NSE Free

If you get info about the futures data Please let me know

Regards
ken

Kenneth,

I checked with Navia and Kotak. Although QT support is indicated in software and data feed seems to be available, on testing with a real account, the data feed does not work. I checked with their IT support also and they confirm the same.

- Raghu

Go to QT >Preferences>Mis.>set theAPI setting On.

Go To Amibroker>File>databae setting >select data source >Quotetracker dataPlugin> See there is greenlight OK on the right corner >You will now be conneted to QT and the intraday data will be imported.

For details go to Amibroker help> Database settings.

Regards
ken

Sir, I Have Query About The Quote Traker Data Feed. My Amibroker Has Connected to QT & Also Green Signal At Amibroker But The Chart is Not Display Why I Can't understand.

Sir Please Reply me About This ..

my Mail-sunilmajhi30@*****.com

Thanks

kenneth

Check>Symbol>See if the intraday data is available. If enough data is available

Go to charts>basic charts>Price and the chart will be displayed.

Regards
ken