How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

teayesbee said:
hi sekhar,
nse india real time quotes (free). a pop-up "Fetch failure notification" window is appearing and it's contents are copied here.
PROBLEM (3 failures)
Site: NSE India Real-Time (Free)
QT Ver: 3.6.3 SDF Ver: 1.002
URL: ##undetermined##
Reasons: Running
If you haven't done a WebUpdate lately,
now may be a good time to do it.

and asking for "WEB UPDATE". if, i'm correct i require help for URL.

thanks
suresh babu
Usually in the softwares you will find a web update button. You search for the button and after connecting to the internet you just have to press the button update and you can get the files. In some softwares it will update automatically
gvanrendra

Last edited:

novice1

teayesbee said:
hi sekhar,
nse india real time quotes (free). a pop-up "Fetch failure notification" window is appearing and it's contents are copied here.
PROBLEM (3 failures)
Site: NSE India Real-Time (Free)
QT Ver: 3.6.3 SDF Ver: 1.002
URL: ##undetermined##
Reasons: Running
If you haven't done a WebUpdate lately,
now may be a good time to do it.
The problem seems to be your internet connectivity. Are you behind a firewall or a proxy ? Try connecting to www.nseindia.com from your web-browser and see whether you are successful in connecting to NSE site. If you are having problems with the connection through the browser then there is a problem in your internet connection. Once you are able to connect to NSE site you open QT and try a manual+refresh. Tell me whether you are able to connect.

Alternatively you may uninstall and try and do a fresh re-install. You should be able to connect.

Hope this helps

Sekhar S

hi sekhar

i have tried nse from the browser and it was opened. i have tried in qt help window menu and for qt website. it has opened nse site. i have tried manual+refresh i couldn't find solution. :mad:

suresh babu

pkjha30

sramrutia said:
i have downloaded medved but there is no chice for nse url. he to down load nse data?
In main menu bar click option menu and from the dropdown list select webupdate. follow the instructions and the programme will be updated. It will contain NSE India Real-Time(Free) choice from the Datasources/Proxysettings menu in the "Options" dropdown list. Select it and close the window.

Next got to Portfolio menu and either select edit option Add portfolio with a name of your choice. Then add NSE symbols for your company. Click OK and you are done.

It will update all information in your view. It can be auto or manual refresh and you can provide time after which data will be updated.

I suggest thet first you explore all menu options and see what they lead to. Then you will feel comfotable with the programme. It also contains a option fo Walletwatch India which downloads data from sify finance website. For symbols you have to search Http://Finance.sify.com/ website.

Dear
Kindly send me quotetrackerinstall.pdf file as attachment to
[email protected]
thanks

Chetan

novice1 said:
Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S