How to get Intraday Quotes using Medved Quotetracker for FREE

novice1 said:
Dear Friends,

It is time I repay my debt to the community. I have learnt so much from this site I thought I would for the benefit of the first time users give step by step instructions on how to setup MedVed QuoteTracker to get the NSE quotes live.

Of course you should be connected to Internet during Market Hours to get the data live.

The enclosed PDF file gives step by step instructions.

For those users who are not yet enabled to view the attachments please provide your email id and I would try and forward the PDF as an email attachment.

Happy viewing and I am ready to take your questions :)

Sekhar S
Thanks for info. It is really a very good tool. However the BE shares are not shown on the chat. Do you know how to add these for example RAINCALCIN. this is a BE share but the exchange data like Bid, Ask, Lat etc is not showing.

Can you please help

Many thanks

novice1

sshenoy said:
Thanks for info. It is really a very good tool. However the BE shares are not shown on the chat. Do you know how to add these for example RAINCALCIN. this is a BE share but the exchange data like Bid, Ask, Lat etc is not showing.

Can you please help

Many thanks
QT fetches the quotes from NSE site. I am not sure whether the particular scrip is available in NSE. Alternatively you may try walletwatch as an alternate source of data

Regards

Sekhar S

I have tried all the possible way .but this particular script is not showing. The symbol is RAINCALIN. request can you please try and let me.
Many thanks for your time.
Regards
Shenoy